ATI hiring through 2019

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 84
Go to
Quote: Again, your argument is apples to oranges. Hence the need to keep qualifying you statements with “...12 mos...” which means nothing to our scheduling process.

I’m done, this line of discussion has nothing to do with hiring.
You work more....and it might have everything to do with someone's hiring decision.
Quote: You work more....and it might have everything to do with someone's hiring decision.
K4 is the place to go if one wants to do acmi...most pay ....more days off than ati. Plus you dont work for atsg!
Quote: K4 is the place to go if one wants to do acmi...most pay ....more days off than ati. Plus you dont work for atsg!
Not working for uncle Joe is a major key in that phrase!
Quote: airtransport.cc
> careers
> job portal

I don’t believe the app window is open at the moment.

Hope this helps

Thanks,
I'll be waiting!
Quote: are you saying that local guys are working 5 on and 9 off? thats pretty damn good and also really hard to believe. If true, I will apply ASAP
We have some 7 on 7 off lines in the DHL system that, if you live in CVG, are basically 5 on 9 off because your travel days are spent at home (because you live there).
BUT, there are not a lot of these lines because of the small amount of DHL work we do. So please don’t think these lines are the norm. And in a seniority based bidding system, they will go senior.

I hope this helps.
...I’m just waiting for that window to open....
Quote: ...I’m just waiting for that window to open....
The window will open when Uncle Joe decides which pilot group he will leave in the dust next.... I mean grant the honor of additional flying....dude run from ATSG.
Quote: Well then thank goodness we don’t work under your “month”

And as I pointed out in the DHL system, I’ll take the 5 “on”, 9 “off”
and you could call it mashed potatoes. No worries.
Same goes for the AMZ schedule, it’ll still be 12 off.
This is how ATSG is able to sell bad math and bad contracts to ATI, if anyone is wondering. We've got some real alternative facts here when we're debating the definition of a month. "I only work 16 days a month, but my year has 13 months in it!". Wow....
Quote: We have some 7 on 7 off lines in the DHL system that, if you live in CVG, are basically 5 on 9 off because your travel days are spent at home (because you live there).
BUT, there are not a lot of these lines because of the small amount of DHL work we do. So please don’t think these lines are the norm. And in a seniority based bidding system, they will go senior.

I hope this helps.
As i figured, bs
K4 actually gets quite a few more days off, if you are astute, and bid strategically. We are able to turn two weeks of vacation into almost two months off. Many of our pilots work 10 months. Or you can work those two weeks at 1.5 pay.
However, if you are all about staying home, try Spirit. Live on base and bidding reserve can be a good gig for that.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 84
Go to