ATI hiring through 2019

Subscribe
27  67  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81 
Page 77 of 84
Go to
Quote: So... you’re saying that you didn’t cross a picket line in November 2016? Even when non-union pilots refused to cross it?
Correct, I have never crossed a picket line in my life. Reread that. Let it sink in, go on, take a second. Now get it through your head.

Yet again you are not on topic with your response. Your responses continue to validate your earlier remarks. You are not here to be helpful but to start conflict. The best I can tell is you RyeMex has nothing of value to offer on these forums. Now that is sad.
Quote: This is exactly right, I couldn't agree more. Based on current pilots on property and how many were here in 2016, 78% of ATI's current pilots were hired after the fact. I'll say it again for those in the back, 78 PERCENT! Their entire argument is completely invalid and no longer relevant.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Before you summarily posted this, were you aware of these 2 things:

1) The no strike clause in ATI CBA.

2) That 2 key flight department managers crossed Amerijet picket line ~ a decade ago.

Most of those 78%ers are just along for the ride. With rapid expansion and quick upgrades, the ride on the ATI bus is a good one at the present time. Just remember who the real drivers of the bus are (JH and aforementioned line-crossers) when the inevitable bumps in the road occur.

Irrelevant still ? I think not.
Quote: This is exactly right, I couldn't agree more. Based on current pilots on property and how many were here in 2016, 78% of ATI's current pilots were hired after the fact. I'll say it again for those in the back, 78 PERCENT! Their entire argument is completely invalid and no longer relevant.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I agree that building bridges is important. The history of the strike is worth discussing, though. At some point ATSG will play ATI against ABX and/or Omni again. Perhaps it will be the other way around if one of those carriers goes to ALPA? Regardless it is unlikely that any ATSG carrier pilot will ever make more than what ABX has today. That's something they need to know as they plan their futures.
Quote: Before you summarily posted this, were you aware of these 2 things:

1) The no strike clause in ATI CBA.

2) That 2 key flight department managers crossed Amerijet picket line ~ a decade ago.

Most of those 78%ers are just along for the ride. With rapid expansion and quick upgrades, the ride on the ATI bus is a good one at the present time. Just remember who the real drivers of the bus are (JH and aforementioned line-crossers) when the inevitable bumps in the road occur.

Irrelevant still ? I think not.
A “no strike clause” does not exist anywhere in the ATI CBA.
Quote: I agree that building bridges is important. The history of the strike is worth discussing, though...
I absolutely agree with you Elevation, sooner rather than later I would hope, our groups are going to have to start communicating to each other at a meaningful level.

And as for the history of the strike, it was the purposeful lack of communication on the part of 1224 (under the guise of operational secrecy) that lead to all this heartache.

Not communicating is what has lead us to this point.
AAWW - we have ground schools in January empty. Anyone care for a 21 day pattern operates out of ANC ?
Quote: AAWW - we have ground schools in January empty. Anyone care for a 21 day pattern operates out of ANC ?
I thought you were out the door 6 months ago? Went to the regionals?
Quote: AAWW - we have ground schools in January empty. Anyone care for a 21 day pattern operates out of ANC ?
I don’t see any 21 day trips?
Quote: I don’t see any 21 day trips?
That’s right. 17 day patterns, commuting for free two days prior and commuting home on your X day. That equals 20- don’t forget those pesky 3 day extensions.
Quote: That’s right. 17 day patterns, commuting for free two days prior and commuting home on your X day. That equals 20- don’t forget those pesky 3 day extensions.
You must simultaneously be the worst bidder in history and the most unlucky person on earth. No one cares either way, but Allegiant is hiring.
27  67  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81 
Page 77 of 84
Go to