FlexJet new hire salary

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 28
Go to
Quote: OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Per diem is NOT pay. It will not appear in the primary box of your W-2. Ergo, it is NOT compensation.

If KR and his bag of tools are using per diem to get a new hire to $100 K on paper, it shows once again what an obfuscating scumbag he is.
Leibtard is doing the same thing in the NJA thread lol.
Quote: Leibtard is doing the same thing in the NJA thread lol.
KR and RH (aka dumber than all) also claim FO's can log PIC time in right seat when they are flying the plane. Nothing but lies and misdirection from this management team. Know it has nothing to do with compensation but just some more of the lies they try to spin. Make sure you ask about his "military flight training", aka when he did ROTC at ND. Stolen valor. Please ask why he couldn't give pilots a pay raise yet could give ND something like $100 million.
Quote: Leibtard is doing the same thing in the NJA thread lol.
True enough and it is just as wrongheaded.
As far as the new NJA FDP pay goes.. I'm in the CL-350. I'm a CPT.. but FO's make the exact same FDP pay as the CPT. Last 7 day tour I made over $1600 in FDP pay (that's on top of my normal salary). My FO made the same extra pay. I'm on track to do that again this week.
I think that the different fleets will vary in this extra FDP pay. But I figure it will add an additional $25K - $30K per year on top of the new salary. FWIW
Right now, this is what they are saying for training pay: "Training is paid at the $82,095 rate (semi-annualized) and you receive per-diem during training as well at $42 per day."
Quote: I think WT is simply trying to figure out how the may have arrived at the 100,000 figure that is being discussed in this thread.

He most likely got the idea from the numerous regional airlines trumpeting total compensation figures that include per diem, ot, hotel, uniform allowances, etc.

Which obviously is grasping at straws and headlines.
It’s super easy: They lie....
New hire
I am a new hire that starts in Feb. I have read mixed reviews on the company but would like to hear about the job itself. I know the money could be better, but it really seems like a good place to work. Am I missing something? Retired military guy here looking to make a living.
Prepare to be rode hard and put up wet. You will never know who you can trust, it’s s cut throat mentality. Most of the good guys have managed to get out. Nothing is as it seems. Lots of smoke and mirrors. Guys from 10 years to 18 years seniority have left. There’s a good reason for that. But, welcome aboard lol
Also remember some guys quit before they finished their first rotation.
Quote: I am a new hire that starts in Feb. I have read mixed reviews on the company but would like to hear about the job itself. I know the money could be better, but it really seems like a good place to work. Am I missing something? Retired military guy here looking to make a living.
Make sure you ask Ricci about his "military service" - he claimed he was a "military trained pilot" during one of his company webinars. Turns out he did a year or two of ROTC at ND but claims he's a military trained pilot. Stolen Valor pos - be forewarned this is the type of person you are going to work for along with his adoring sycophants. You should have gone to Netjets.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 28
Go to