Envoy interview

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
Quote: What would the better options be? Republic and Endeavor would be great options except they make you wait forever for a class, and I’m thinking upgrades would take longer than at Envoy. Expressjet maybe? Commutair? Any insight is appreciated.
That’s why I said depends on your timeline. If you can wait. The reason they are filled and Envoy isn’t should tell you something.
Quote: What would the better options be? Republic and Endeavor would be great options except they make you wait forever for a class, and I’m thinking upgrades would take longer than at Envoy. Expressjet maybe? Commutair? Any insight is appreciated.
Do you have a degree?

If so, I'd go to C5, fly my ass off out of EWR and CPP to United in 2 years.
Quote: Do you have a degree?

If so, I'd go to C5, fly my ass off out of EWR and CPP to United in 2 years.
It's 1000 hours command, or 3000 company time minimum. All to qualify for a program predicated on passing the Hogan and an HR interview, only to sit in a pool with zero transparency. Is it better than playing the street hire game? Sure, but it also isn't a magical fast pass to Rhapsody in Blue either.

You could even make the argument that United might be interested in poaching their competition's future hiring pool rather than take any more than necessary from any CPP program.
Quote: It's 1000 hours command, or 3000 company time minimum. All to qualify for a program predicated on passing the Hogan and an HR interview, only to sit in a pool with zero transparency. Is it better than playing the street hire game? Sure, but it also isn't a magical fast pass to Rhapsody in Blue either.

You could even make the argument that United might be interested in poaching their competition's future hiring pool rather than take any more than necessary from any CPP program.
Huge percentage of UA new hire classes are CPP hires now. Easily as many as AA flows. They can't hire everyone at once, but it seems like a good chance to build time quick (won't get that at envoy on the legacy fleets) Hold NYC (maybe not at envoy) and get a quicker trip to a major (won't get quick at envoy).
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to