Next AE: March-April 2019

Subscribe
20  70  110  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124 
Page 120 of 125
Go to
0800 Friday on Skyhub.

But you'll have to watch it as a video.
Someone on another forum around seniority 5500 reported that 54 people above him had LAX 320A bids in. The Hawaii flying will draw a significant flow of people from either the ER or 737 in LAX. I predict 2015 hires on the 73NA side in LA and maybe 7ERA into the 8500s
Quote: Someone on another forum around seniority 5500 reported that 54 people above him had LAX 320A bids in. The Hawaii flying will draw a significant flow of people from either the ER or 737 in LAX. I predict 2015 hires on the 73NA side in LA and maybe 7ERA into the 8500s

Yes but is that 54 total and how many are a 1st, 2nd, or third choice? What are their qualifiers? Additionally, I don't believe this counts any MDs off the 717.

Basically in its current form the "Number of Pilots senior to you...." from I-Crew can be very misleading.

From tracking it over a bunch of AEs I have found that it usually ends up being pretty close to the number who have the bid as there 1st choice. This seems to fairly accurately cancel out percentage bids. The MDs however are a total wide-card this time around.

Scoop
Quote: Yes but is that 54 total and how many are a 1st, 2nd, or third choice? What are their qualifiers? Additionally, I don't believe this counts any MDs off the 717.

Basically in its current form the "Number of Pilots senior to you...." from I-Crew can be very misleading.

From tracking it over a bunch of AEs I have found that it usually ends up being pretty close to the number who have the bid as there 1st choice. This seems to fairly accurately cancel out percentage bids. The MDs however are a total wide-card this time around.

Scoop
I'm a mid 00 hire and there are 43 senior to me with it as their 1st choice. If that helps at all.
Help with a VD
I’m submitting an AE for A awards, some out of my current base. There may be very junior people in my category who get displaced, therefore I should submit a VD to use my seniority number for the new categories out of base. My AE also has my current category with seniority qualifiers and other bases in case the displacements are unusually high in my current category. My questions are:

1. Without placing my VD bid, someone junior to me may be awarded one of my AE choices?

2. My VD bid should be exactly my AE bid, including my current category in base and subsequent junior percentages choices below that. (A copy of my MD in place).

Thanks guys for your help
Quote: Yes but is that 54 total and how many are a 1st, 2nd, or third choice? What are their qualifiers? Additionally, I don't believe this counts any MDs off the 717.

Scoop
58 as their first choice above me. I had a 737 guy in my JS and he’s the one who said that several 73 guys were jumping. Prob some 7ER captains as well who want to retire off the 320 flying to Hawaii.
Countdown to 9am EDT. Get your bids in folks!
A WHOLE lot of people are bidding ATL 320 A. Of which there are no posted vacancies. That one is gonna go way senior. It has more bids in for it than any other category in ATL including the wide bodies.
It is 9am in Atlanta. Bidding for the MOAB is CLOSED. Countdown til Madness begins
Who’s going to be the first person to say it????
20  70  110  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  124 
Page 120 of 125
Go to