Possible Plane Order

Subscribe
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79 
Page 75 of 82
Go to
Quote: You are right, I think it is time to move out of the top floor of a rundown FBO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But at least it’s the top floor. [emoji23]

Quote: But at least it’s the top floor. [emoji23]

its not even the top floor, its the 2nd floor, homeland security has the top floor 🤪
Quote: its not even the top floor, its the 2nd floor, homeland security has the top floor [emoji2957]

See, I already blocked out those details.

Quote: I have several friends at SWA and all seem to have chronic back issues as a result of the seats. Flights exceeding 3 hours are deemed tortuous. And the 737 cabin seems claustrophobic and more tubular compared to the Airbus or A220 cabins. If Spirit were to order the MAX, no doubt it would be due to a fantastic deal/price from Boeing.
At least your friends at SWA are getting paid market rate. I’m sure spirit will get us at a 73 discount as well. Back pain and high fives for everyone.
What were the Spirit pay rates when you signed on?
Quote: What were the Spirit pay rates when you signed on?

Back to our regularly scheduled program.......

Quote: Back to our regularly scheduled program.......

Agreed! Talk about annoying THREAD DRIFT.

I still think we are looking at a big MAX/E2 combo deal. Boeing is desperate and pricing for both the MAX and the E2 (now controlled by Boeing in a JV and no orders yet in the US I believe) should be optimal for a big bulk order.... Boeing needs big wins for both the MAX and the E2 and both could fit into a low cost route profile (E2 on shorter and thinner development routes).

Of course this is all complete speculation.... However, the lack of any word since the Paris Airshow means either Spirit is waiting for the MAX to get cleared to announce something or Spirit is a master negotiator grinding Airbus into the ground to retain their business. You never know...

Personally, I’d like to see a new fleet of yellow A220-300s to supplement the existing A321 fleet but I won’t hold my breath...
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKBN1X21XE

100 NEOs coming
Quote: 100 NEOs coming
With options for 50 more
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79 
Page 75 of 82
Go to