Flow

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 19
Go to
Quote: Why would I do that?
Do some research on why PSA still exists, and you should find why that's a loaded question in this forum.
Quote: When is a new hire able to use cass?
For jump-seat privileges on other airlines, I believe you can list at the gate, in uniform, as soon as they get your paperwork in. Maybe a commuter can weigh in on this process. I haven't started commuting yet, going to be moving soon. You cannot use the MYIDTravel site to list online until 6 months from date of hire.
Quote: For jump-seat privileges on other airlines, I believe you can list at the gate, in uniform, as soon as they get your paperwork in. Maybe a commuter can weigh in on this process. I haven't started commuting yet, going to be moving soon. You cannot use the MYIDTravel site to list online until 6 months from date of hire.
You can list yourself for Southwest using MyIDTravel before 6 months. Link is in my envoyair.
Quote: For jump-seat privileges on other airlines, I believe you can list at the gate, in uniform, as soon as they get your paperwork in. Maybe a commuter can weigh in on this process. I haven't started commuting yet, going to be moving soon. You cannot use the MYIDTravel site to list online until 6 months from date of hire.
The ALPA app has jumpseat listing procedures and etiquette; it shouldn't require ALPA credentials to access that portion. Generally speaking, most airlines will let you list at the gate one hour prior to departure. You do not need to be in uniform as business casual is appropriate.

The airlines that require listing online via MyIDTravel have access proceedures to list jumpseats independent of length of service (six months is simply the industry standard min for ZED fares)
Quote: The ALPA app has jumpseat listing procedures and etiquette; it shouldn't require ALPA credentials to access that portion. Generally speaking, most airlines will let you list at the gate one hour prior to departure. You do not need to be in uniform as business casual is appropriate.

The airlines that require listing online via MyIDTravel have access proceedures to list jumpseats independent of length of service (six months is simply the industry standard min for ZED fares)
Spirit and southwest are the only two I am aware of that requires you to list online. Anyone else know of any?
Speaking of Spirit, if you list online and are then unable to make that flight, is there a requirement to/way to cancel online?
Quote: Spirit and southwest are the only two I am aware of that requires you to list online. Anyone else know of any?
Frontier as well. I believe you list on id90
Quote: Speaking of Spirit, if you list online and are then unable to make that flight, is there a requirement to/way to cancel online?
The listing can be cancelled in the Manage Travel tab on Spirit.com, you aren’t required to cancel but it would be discourteous to potentially leave a Spirit pilot looking for you in the gate area.
Quote: The listing can be cancelled in the Manage Travel tab on Spirit.com, you aren’t required to cancel but it would be discourteous to potentially leave a Spirit pilot looking for you in the gate area.
That's what I gathered from the email, but all attempts to do so invariably resulted in the system showing the "this isn't your boarding pass" barcode page with no further options. In retrospect it might have been a phone browser page limitation.
Searched other threads and couldn’t find anything but do you have to be a CA at envoy to flow? If so, will those 145 ORD FO’s flying 35 hours a month on reserve ever flow?
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 19
Go to