Hiring / training

Subscribe
97  147  187  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  207  247  297 
Page 197 of 451
Go to
Quote: Looking online and abroad I am not seeing any upcoming 'meet-greet' or Frontier Job fairs. I would assume Covid is partially to blame? Any insight to upcoming events?
I believe they hinted at an in-person event in San Diego sometime in the fall. I don’t know any details, but I was told that they mentioned a San Diego Meet the Chiefs event during the last online seminar they did.
Quote: I believe they hinted at an in-person event in San Diego sometime in the fall. I don’t know any details, but I was told that they mentioned a San Diego Meet the Chiefs event during the last online seminar they did.
There’s an RTAG event in October. It’s probably that? Not for sure just an educated guess.
Quote: Looking online and abroad I am not seeing any upcoming 'meet-greet' or Frontier Job fairs. I would assume Covid is partially to blame? Any insight to upcoming events?
the RTAG convention is in San Diego in October. Frontier and a lot more will be there in person.
Quote: the RTAG convention is in San Diego in October. Frontier and a lot more will be there in person.
Being a veteran focused event are all welcome regardless of military status?
TPA
Any Tampa based pilots care to share what the pairings and schedules are like?

Any pros/cons of the TPA domicile in general?

Thanks
Quote: Any Tampa based pilots care to share what the pairings and schedules are like?

Any pros/cons of the TPA domicile in general?

Thanks
Crashpads! No airlines based in TPA before, so crashpads are very limited. I’m not saying there isn’t any, just saying it’s very very limited options.
Quote: Being a veteran focused event are all welcome regardless of military status?
Yes, all are welcome. www.RTAG.org Military free. Civilians $25 at the door.
Quote: Completed the application on 'airlineapps' website.

Is there any other process, sites, links required to be called?
I've had an application on file for over 4 years. Wondering if I'm missing anything or if just not meeting their requirements.

44 yrs old
6000TT
2000PIC TURBINE
2 type ratings
Some college
14 yars at current 121 employer
EMB175
No DWIs
1 failure on commercial practical in the year 2000.

How do you have 14 years at a regional with only 6000 TT.
Quote: How do you have 14 years at a regional with only 6000 TT.
kind of wondering that myself. Might be a red flag for a large gap in employment/furlough? Make sure employment gaps are accounted for in some fashion. Last a looked, (a while ago) anything more than six months was a problem if there’s no explanation.
Quote: How do you have 14 years at a regional with only 6000 TT.
Probably out on a medical issue for a while?
97  147  187  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  207  247  297 
Page 197 of 451
Go to