Hiring / training

Subscribe
117  167  207  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  227  267  317 
Page 217 of 451
Go to
Could I be competitive without regional time? Currently working a part 91 gig getting turbine PIC however it is single engine, also getting multi hours in light twin pistons. Closing in on 2000TT and can get ATP-CTP and the ATP ride done this upcoming spring. Wondering if this is a viable route to be competitive or if i'm shooting myself in the foot not heading to the regionals asap.
Quote: Could I be competitive without regional time? Currently working a part 91 gig getting turbine PIC however it is single engine, also getting multi hours in light twin pistons. Closing in on 2000TT and can get ATP-CTP and the ATP ride done this upcoming spring. Wondering if this is a viable route to be competitive or if i'm shooting myself in the foot not heading to the regionals asap.
I can't tell you from a recruiter standpoint, but from a pilot standpoint, a lot of guys come in without regional experience. If I was in your shoes, I'd be more in a hurry to be getting turbine multi experience, but not specifically the regionals.
Quote: Could I be competitive without regional time? Currently working a part 91 gig getting turbine PIC however it is single engine, also getting multi hours in light twin pistons. Closing in on 2000TT and can get ATP-CTP and the ATP ride done this upcoming spring. Wondering if this is a viable route to be competitive or if i'm shooting myself in the foot not heading to the regionals asap.
Not sure im about 3500 tt 4 types 1500 121 time 400 tpic in jets and have my app in and updated every one or two months since 2019 and never heard anything also didnt do anything like job fair etc. Who knows why some people call and others dont. I got a tbnt from endeavor in May and 3 months later a yes from jetBlue. If i had a guess your not competitive without a job fair meet the chief or w/e frontier does.
New hires……

the Golden West crash pad on 56th and tower has 2 openings
PM for owners #
Quote: If you flunk the assessment, you will get an immediate email after taking it. This is what a recruiter told me.
Interesting, I waited a month after taking the assessment, then got a vague "Moving forward with other candidates / try again in 12 months," form letter, but never got an email that I flunked it. Out of the blue got an invite to take it again a few days ago, I clicked the link, said I had already taken it. I'm thoroughly confused.
Buddy they are just getting you ready for the line ! “Gate is open … “. 50
minutes later … I guess it’s not ..
Quote: Buddy they are just getting you ready for the line ! “Gate is open … “. 50
minutes later … I guess it’s not ..

"Can you repeat !" F9 inside joke.
Junior Bases
Anyone have any idea what bases the last classes got? In the January class date but would like to know my chances for MCO.
Quote: Anyone have any idea what bases the last classes got? In the January class date but would like to know my chances for MCO.
this is as close as I can get you.

Mco 2
Tpa 2
Phl 3
mia everyone else
Quote: this is as close as I can get you.

Mco 2
Tpa 2
Phl 3
mia everyone else

Anyone getting ATL of class? How many vacancies have there been for ATL? I think I read there was 16 FO/16 CA one bid.... How many on subsequent bid? Thanks in advance.
117  167  207  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  227  267  317 
Page 217 of 451
Go to