Hiring / training

Subscribe
155  205  245  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  265  305  355 
Page 255 of 451
Go to
Hopefully that means more ATL vacancies opening. I missed it on the previous bid and this last one was all MIA. Would love to not have to commute anymore after the summer
Quote: I have the interview next month. Could I possibly get TPA out of training if I got hired or would I get ATL or somewhere else? Orrrr, is it too soon to tell? When I went to MTC they said expect ATL for a couple months before Tampa but I figured I’d ask.
Id guess you could get Tampa within 1 or 2 bids. Doesn't seem to have any seniority on the FO side, just a matter of there being a vacancy
Quote: Hiring 4/7 is a pretty normal number for Frontier. The hiring team are laser focused on only hiring pilots that would be a good fit at Frontier.
The one that quit to go to delta or the new one??
Quote: The one that quit to go to delta or the new one??
I've heard that he didn't "retire". He was downsized, probably in preparation for the merger.
Quote: I've heard that he didn't "retire". He was downsized, probably in preparation for the merger.
That actually makes sense now.
Quote: I've heard that he didn't "retire". He was downsized, probably in preparation for the merger.
I was honestly just being snarky, but from what I was reading here (I know, I know) it seemed hiring was impacted by the unexpected disappearance of the hiring team. I do hope SF stays, very few new-hires at NK I don't like, even if they all have their apps out.
Quote: The one that quit to go to delta or the new one??
He wasn’t involved in interviews. Interviews were conducted primarily by the CPO and line pilot recruiters. These days mostly just the CPO.
Quote: I just bought that course today. It looks like a bank of around 803 questions over 8 different subjects. Cost $25? Am I doing the correct one? Lol
It's a good overview - if you have a handle on the ATP concepts and review the core areas in that guide it will help.
Quote: I just bought that course today. It looks like a bank of around 803 questions over 8 different subjects. Cost $25? Am I doing the correct one? Lol
Yes it is the correct one.
Quote: It's a good overview - if you have a handle on the ATP concepts and review the core areas in that guide it will help.
That test bank is the EXACT SAME QUESTIONS you will get on your 50 question test. Verbatim.
155  205  245  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  258  259  265  305  355 
Page 255 of 451
Go to