Hiring / training

Subscribe
167  217  257  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  277  317  367 
Page 267 of 451
Go to
Interview Advice
I heard back that they are reviewing my application - they said it could take a few weeks. How long did it take for them to get back to you and how long from that time until your interview? Was it a phone interview first then in-person if you get past the phone? TIZ
Logbook was stolen a year or so back, containing my endorsements from PPL-CFII. I do have all logs backed up on an online logbook EXCEPT for the endorsements.

I’ve got all those flights tabbed as check rides but have no signatures for endorsements. Would that be acceptable?
Quote: Logbook was stolen a year or so back, containing my endorsements from PPL-CFII. I do have all logs backed up on an online logbook EXCEPT for the endorsements.

I’ve got all those flights tabbed as check rides but have no signatures for endorsements. Would that be acceptable?
In the interview invite email, they outline what they want you to do if you don’t have the original endorsement. Basically print out the 8710 paperwork with the instructor sign off. This can be found on in your airman records.
Quote: Logbook was stolen a year or so back, containing my endorsements from PPL-CFII. I do have all logs backed up on an online logbook EXCEPT for the endorsements.

Probably not. I had the same issue. What I had to do was go through Oklahoma City and request a “Complete Airman File”. That process took about 2 1/2 months (pre-Covid) so I recommend starting that process today if possible.
Quote: Probably not. I had the same issue. What I had to do was go through Oklahoma City and request a “Complete Airman File”. That process took about 2 1/2 months (pre-Covid) so I recommend starting that process today if possible.

Much appreciated, it’s really the only thing holding me back from applying!
Quote: I heard back that they are reviewing my application - they said it could take a few weeks. How long did it take for them to get back to you and how long from that time until your interview? Was it a phone interview first then in-person if you get past the phone? TIZ
Hi, there is not a phone interview, once you pass the cognitive test you will receive a set of dates for interviews, pick a date, go to deenver and be ready.
Quote: Sensitive much!
on behalf of all Frontier Airlines pilots, we’d like to collectively tell you- TBNT.
Quote: on behalf of all Frontier Airlines pilots, we’d like to collectively tell you- TBNT.

I second this motion.
Quote: Much appreciated, it’s really the only thing holding me back from applying!
Apply and just use a previous 8710 to rebuild your logbook.
LAS base
Was seeing how long it would take to hold LAS? Thanks
167  217  257  263  264  265  266  267  268  269  270  271  277  317  367 
Page 267 of 451
Go to