Hiring / training

Subscribe
211  261  301  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  321  361  411 
Page 311 of 451
Go to
SWA LOR
I just got back from OBAP and SWA said that a LOR from a SWA pilot has to be submitted differently than a LOR that I add to my pilotcredentials. Can someone let me know what I need to tell my friend (SWA pilot) to do in order to complete this process? He said that the process has changed a little and he's not sure how to do it. TIA!
Quote: I just got back from OBAP and SWA said that a LOR from a SWA pilot has to be submitted differently than a LOR that I add to my pilotcredentials. Can someone let me know what I need to tell my friend (SWA pilot) to do in order to complete this process? He said that the process has changed a little and he's not sure how to do it. TIA!
Sir, this is a Wendy’s
Quote: Sir, this is a Wendy’s
Try Weinerschnitzel….
Quote: I just got back from OBAP and SWA said that a LOR from a SWA pilot has to be submitted differently than a LOR that I add to my pilotcredentials. Can someone let me know what I need to tell my friend (SWA pilot) to do in order to complete this process? He said that the process has changed a little and he's not sure how to do it. TIA!
❤️Just make sure that your airline apps profile is up to date and the letters of Rec on there will do fine. You’ll appreciate the sub 10 year upgrade time. ❤️😆
Quote: Is there a MTC event upcoming? I’ve received a generic “you’ve reached the next step in the application process” from airlineapps.com.

thanks

9/9 at MCO. Check the Frontier Pilot Recruitment page for a link to register
I have an interview 9/10 in MCO. Same format as DEN interview?
Weird question, but I never thought to ask. Do you bring your luggage to HQ on interview day so that we can go straight to the airport from there? Is that a thing?
Quote: Weird question, but I never thought to ask. Do you bring your luggage to HQ on interview day so that we can go straight to the airport from there? Is that a thing?

Yes. They have a spot set aside where you will store your bags. It’s in the common area where you’ll have breakfast, take the written, and visit with everyone waiting for your interview events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Weird question, but I never thought to ask. Do you bring your luggage to HQ on interview day so that we can go straight to the airport from there? Is that a thing?
I left mine at the hotel just in case I got the “Thanks but…” - I wanted that exit to be as least awkward as possible. 😂
If this forum is anything like the pilot group, I really hope I get it. You all are awesome at answering questions!
211  261  301  307  308  309  310  311  312  313  314  315  321  361  411 
Page 311 of 451
Go to