Hiring / training

Subscribe
287  337  377  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  397  437 
Page 387 of 451
Go to
Quote: It seems the company are advertising, (and have been for quite some time) position for Australians under the E3 visa program.

https://www.airlineapps.com/jobs/det...ficer-E-3-Visa

Are they still actively hiring from this route or is this merely a place holder ?

I wonder how many Aussies actually made it to F9 ?
Actively hiring. I know a couple of them.
Quote: It seems the company are advertising, (and have been for quite some time) position for Australians under the E3 visa program.

https://www.airlineapps.com/jobs/det...ficer-E-3-Visa

Are they still actively hiring from this route or is this merely a place holder ?

I wonder how many Aussies actually made it to F9 ?
We had one Aussie in the Feb class, and I've met a few others recently who have gotten CJOs this year.
Quote: Received Cadet offer in early Feb, achieved ATP mins in mid March, just got a June class date. They told us 2-4mo delays and that seems to check out pretty well from ATP mins for me.

Sent you a private message.
Are we really going to LIDO charts? Did I read that correctly?
Quote: Are we really going to LIDO charts? Did I read that correctly?
You did indeed
Quote: Are we really going to LIDO charts? Did I read that correctly?
Yep. Go ask the gojet forum what they think of them.
I used both (charts and iPad), LIDO is a superior product once you get used to it.
Quote: I used both (charts and iPad), LIDO is a superior product once you get used to it.
I’ve only heard generally negative things about it. However I have no experience with it.

Why do you feel it’s superior?
Quote: I’ve only heard generally negative things about it. However I have no experience with it.

Why do you feel it’s superior?
I liked it for two specific reasons over the Jepps; route navigation just seemed easier. The information on the airways charts was easier to understand and readily available (hard to explain without showing you certain specifics), it was easier to declutter when you needed to as well. The second thing (and this is more related to international flying), was how much quicker it is to bring up information on a specific FIR or region you were flying over or into. I’m yet to find a better organized “Country Rules and Regulations” CRAR section equivalent on the Jepps. I might be biased to LIDO on the iPad over the Jepps simply because I had to know more with regards to international flying vs domestic.
Quote: I liked it for two specific reasons over the Jepps; route navigation just seemed easier. The information on the airways charts was easier to understand and readily available (hard to explain without showing you certain specifics), it was easier to declutter when you needed to as well. The second thing (and this is more related to international flying), was how much quicker it is to bring up information on a specific FIR or region you were flying over or into. I’m yet to find a better organized “Country Rules and Regulations” CRAR section equivalent on the Jepps. I might be biased to LIDO on the iPad over the Jepps simply because I had to know more with regards to international flying vs domestic.
never used but from plates I’ve seen, it’s actually not awful. At first you look at it like “wut.” But it’s pretty clean, you know how cluttered Jepp/FAA charts get.

now as far as the app UI, stability, features, gps ownship, etc. No clue how well it works.

If anyone wants to go halfsies on popcorn in a few months, we can sit back and watch what happens. I’m sure the “CBT in the summer cycle” will totally prepare 2000 pilots for the rollout.
287  337  377  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  397  437 
Page 387 of 451
Go to