SkyWest ?’s

Subscribe
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120  160  210 
Page 110 of 518
Go to
Quote: I use my non dominant hand feels a little more like its not me. If you stop the blood flow for a while and get your hand numb it feels like a stranger.

So I have been told.
Sometimes we all have a lonely min rest overnight on New Years Eve at some point in our lives. Here's to you for making the best of it.

Cordially,
Hugh G. Rection, P.I.
Quote: its ok. I understand it’s many persons first time in a swirling current circling the drain. It’s only natural to be horrified and try to call out the people telling them to watch out. If I helped prepare one youngster to plan their plan C to F, I will have done someone a service. What more can one do.
I dunno. Pour a fine beverage, put on some Dead Kennedy’s and live your best life I suppose.
Quote: I dunno. Pour a fine beverage, put on some Dead Kennedy’s and live your best life I suppose.
that’s a good plan. For the bottom 50% of most airline seniority lists for the foreseeable future are toast.
Quote: I dunno. Pour a fine beverage, put on some Dead Kennedy’s and live your best life I suppose.
Wont work...unless you are on Holiday in Cambodia.
Quote: that’s a good plan. For the bottom 50% of most airline seniority lists for the foreseeable future are toast.
More ridiculous crap.

And, FYI, I'm not in the bottom 50% of any airline's seniority list. But I know BS when I see it and smell it and you are full of it.
Quote: that’s a good plan. For the bottom 50% of most airline seniority lists for the foreseeable future are toast.
You might be on to something domino. The only way to be sure is for you to go run around the front yard with a scissors facing upwards.
Quote: Wont work...unless you are on Holiday in Cambodia.
If you’re a fan, I highly recommended watching Jellos interview with Anthony Fantano.
Quote: hi claxstarr, this is Hugh G. Rection, P.I.

this case is hot once again. i will be working diligently to sift through the clues to get to the bottom of this. APC is counting on me for answers.

#WhoIsDomino
[MOD INPUT]

Joke all you like, but actually doxing an anonymous line pilot will get you banned from APC. That includes any identifying info, initials, etc.
Quote: [MOD INPUT]

Joke all you like, but actually doxing an anonymous line pilot will get you banned from APC. That includes any identifying info, initials, etc.
Wow. Banned from APC. Like I give a flying ****.
Quote: Wow. Banned from APC. Like I give a flying ****.
See ya, then. We'll be watching when you create an alt because you couldn't stay away.

Flying **** indeed. 🤣
10  60  100  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  120  160  210 
Page 110 of 518
Go to