Reserve and Junior Pilot Info

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 14
Go to
Quote: Can anyone tell me if reserve guarantee is 70 or 75 hours? Or possibly some other erroneous amount that I haven’t seen published.
75 hours. It’s the normal guarantee amount a month.
Quote: 75 hours. It’s the normal guarantee amount a month.
Thank you so much! Good news.
Quote: Can anyone tell me if reserve guarantee is 70 or 75 hours? Or possibly some other erroneous amount that I haven’t seen published.
Its 75 hours for reserve
Quote: Its 75 hours for reserve
And non reserve. This is important when lines are build below 75 credit. Every transaction (add,drop,vac, training,jetway swap) after the award is from 75 credit if your awarded a line with let’s say 65 credit. It’s a moot point if it’s built above 75 credit. Just look at it as a soft 10 hrs credit you have for the bid period. It’s sdded in during payroll audit. If it’s not file a dispute. We had to fight this one more than one time but the practice is set now.
Quote: And non reserve. This is important when lines are build below 75 credit. Every transaction (add,drop,vac, training,jetway swap) after the award is from 75 credit if your awarded a line with let’s say 65 credit. It’s a moot point if it’s built above 75 credit. Just look at it as a soft 10 hrs credit you have for the bid period. It’s sdded in during payroll audit. If it’s not file a dispute. We had to fight this one more than one time but the practice is set now.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
Anyone know how long it would take an FO to be based out of DEN if hired in the next 6 months? I know PHL seems to be the junior base but is there the ability to move around the system relatively quickly?
Quote: Anyone know how long it would take an FO to be based out of DEN if hired in the next 6 months? I know PHL seems to be the junior base but is there the ability to move around the system relatively quickly?
There’s 2 more new bases supposedly being announced this year. I’d say the longer you wait the least likely something other than them 2 could happen.
I have an interview in April...any word on when a class date might be if offered the job? Also does anyone have insight on training pay? Junior bases, etc? thanks!
Quote: I have an interview in April...any word on when a class date might be if offered the job? Also does anyone have insight on training pay? Junior bases, etc? thanks!
July class date.

Everything else, this thread is 7 pages. All questions you asked are in here
Anyone on here who is:

A) a fairly recent new hire
and
B) willing to answer a few questions for me?

I start class in May. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 7 of 14
Go to