No Degree

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 20
Go to
Quote: Thats why they put you in airbus.
With a great future to reach his full potential as a 777 bunkie.
Quote: With a great future to reach his full potential as a 777 bunkie.
I learned all i needed to know to be a bunkie in kindergarten. Draw a picture with a crayon, eat from my lunchbox, watch a barney video, then take a nap.
Quote: Thats why they put you in airbus.
Lol!

Probably.
Quote: I’m a high school dropout.
Time for me to come clean. I flunked sandbox.
Quote: Anyone heard of anyone getting hired without a degree?
It’ll take you longer to get an interview than it will to get a college degree. How many years are you willing to give up by hoping you will be the special one that got in without putting forward any effort?
Quote: I learned all i needed to know to be a bunkie in kindergarten. Draw a picture with a crayon, eat from my lunchbox, watch a barney video, then take a nap.
I think that’s correct..............do a degree.

‘Course you could marry a board members daughter, and save all the gossip you hear about certain V. P. ‘s. Em, not me of course. I just heard that.
Quote: It’ll take you longer to get an interview than it will to get a college degree. How many years are you willing to give up by hoping you will be the special one that got in without putting forward any effort?
This.

I spent a few years at my regional before I realized that my only excuse for not having a degree was “well eventually they’ll have to hire me!” False.

They don’t care about you. You have to care about them. It’s the game. Play it.
Quote: I’m a high school dropout.

Lol, sure J!
Quote: Anyone heard of anyone getting hired without a degree?
I know a guy at Frontier.
Haven’t heard lately.

But as recent as 2-ish years ago it was less than 5 hired without. Exclusive of XJT CPP’s.

And one of those hot himself fired

NOT saying the lack of degree had ANYTHING to do with the firing.

Only that to be lucky/fortunate enough to get without it, THEN screw it up.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 20
Go to