Upgrade Times by Base and Equipment

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to
Quote: SFO is looking more plausible for me!I start ctp on monday
A few NH’s got FAT today (and COS)
Quote: A few NH’s got FAT today (and COS)
Yea I'm considering bidding for SFO, FAT, LAX, and DEN. PSP look like it's a bit hard to commute out of SFO or OAK and back without a layover.
Quote: SFO is looking more plausible for me!I start ctp on monday
Welcome aboard! Yes, definitely some movement happening, at least on the CRJ side.
Quote: Welcome aboard! Yes, definitely some movement happening, at least on the CRJ side.
Thanks!, excited and nervous to get started!
Whats the process at SkyWest for new hire aircraft assignment & domicile?
Quote: Whats the process at SkyWest for new hire aircraft assignment & domicile?
Aircraft- you work with your recruiter then get assigned a class date.

Domicile, you bid for during class and will get the assignment before you’re done.
Thanks!
Follow on Q.... are domicile trades with classmates allowed after assignment or take the assignment and bid on different domicile as seniority permits?
Quote: Thanks!
Follow on Q.... are domicile trades with classmates allowed after assignment or take the assignment and bid on different domicile as seniority permits?
You can’t trade with classmates. However, every month, domicile changes are awarded and you can bid for domicile changes by seniority, and changes are awarded right away unless otherwise stated (for example a specific training class was awarded).
Thanks for the info... greatly appreciated.
Quote: Aircraft- you work with your recruiter then get assigned a class date.

Domicile, you bid for during class and will get the assignment before you’re done.
Being in OO’s pilot pathway program has no effect on your seniority within your class for bidding/initial assignments, correct?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 12
Go to