Anybody in the Mesa Airlines May 7 training class???

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
I guess nobody is going to be in your class.
The training contract is just a scare tactic, I know of at least 7 friends of mine who broke it around the 9 month mark. 850 total what air lines can you apply to:

Eagle
PSA
XJET
Mesaba
Piedmont
ASA
Comair

Apply to the above, go to traning at "I Hate My Life" airline once you get the call leave.
Quote: The training contract is just a scare tactic, I know of at least 7 friends of mine who broke it around the 9 month mark. 850 total what air lines can you apply to:

Eagle
PSA
XJET
Mesaba
Piedmont
ASA
Comair

Apply to the above, go to traning at "I Hate My Life" airline once you get the call leave.
Our list is a little longer for pilots with 850 hours:

http://airlinepilotcentral.com/resou...070412222.html

(we're publishing this list based on reports from the line, if you know these have changed, you'd be doing everyone a favor to submit an update).
Quote: Our list is a little longer for pilots with 850 hours:

http://airlinepilotcentral.com/resou...070412222.html

(we're publishing this list based on reports from the line, if you know these have changed, you'd be doing everyone a favor to submit an update).

Well the above airlines would be my choice with 850tt.
You owe it to yourself to checkout.

www.mesahub.com

Hear it from the Mesa Employees themselves.

Please do research first, you've worked too hard and spent too much money to go to Mesa. Many people I've know that are ex-Mesa became so disgruntled with aviation they quit aviation all together.
I was in an fbo in the phoenix area yesterday when I started talking to a a dude in his mid-thirties who i immediataly could tell wasnt too bright. He starts telling me how he is going to be an airline pilot. He tells me that after he gets his private he is going to get his "CRJ License" and apply to mesa. I told him, "Ya know, Mesa doesnt have the best reputation. They dont treat their workers well and for a first year FO they only make $16-$18K a year. Then he says to me, "Yeah, Ive heard some stuff about Mesa but really, thats pretty good pay for a first year FO" I just kinda smiled but I wanted to say, "Well, then what the hell would you consider BAD pay??!!!! $12k a year, $10k a year?

Thank God for APC, Even though I am young and have only my private, I can already tell from lots of talks to wannabes that i am smarter than most wannabe airline pilots.
Quote: Lewisflyer83 doesn't know what he's doing. You don't need RJ time to get hired at SKW, XJT, RAH or any other of the somewhat respectable regionals. He's at 850 hours, so it‘ll take what 2-3 months to meet the mins for SKW. OK so he waits and gets on with SKW let's say at the 4 month mark. At first he is awarded MKE but before he even completes training he's in ORD. Now he upgrades in ORD or MKE in about 2 1/2 years (est., could be a lot less).

OK here’s what's going to happen to you. You'll sit reserve in ORD for say 9 months. Think not, guess again, a friend of mine was hired by Mesa last August and he's still on reserve in ORD; he’s about to interview with RAH (sound familiar). At Mesa it’ll take you 3+ years to upgrade but you're leaving after 1 so now you go to SKW, RAH or XJT. Your upgrade time there is about 2 1/2 years or less plus the one year you just WAISTED!!!!!!!!!! You gave up all those seniority numbers at the regional you what to work for in order to gain what you say is "Marketable RJ experience" that you really didn't even need. LOL! Ignorant!

All I can say is enjoy 1st year pay twice SJSer! Yes I'm being harsh but you need it. Your logic is seriously flawed, but you’re an SJSer, so I wouldn’t expect anything less!

BTW, are you wondering why no MAG pilots are coming to your defense? Are you wondering why you’re not getting any replies from other May 7th MAG students? Hmmmmmm? Take a look around at other threads like this one for Comair, AWAC, RAH, XJT and SKW are getting lots of replies and lots of "Congrats see you on line," but not MAG. I wonder why, Hmmmmm?

Enjoy your bottom feeder airline! Oh and my advice is to bring your own lube for JO (John Ornstein), you're going to need it when your day gets cancelled and you don't get paid a dime.
that was my point, thanks for breaking that down further for Him/Her. I just didnt feel like typing that much!!

Hopefully people will freaking listen!!
Isn't Eagle allowing you to choose your base before you start class? That would be my choice if I "really" wanted ORD.
Quote: Good Lord...The guy only asked if there was anybody on here that may be in his up-coming class! Lay off people. Fine Mesa sucks, who cares about that right now, if that was his concern, he probably would have posted so. Anyhow, there is plenty to read on these forums about each and every airline, and I am sure that the word is already out. Just my .02 cents here!
Thanks for the help!
Quote: Good Lord...The guy only asked if there was anybody on here that may be in his up-coming class! Lay off people. Fine Mesa sucks, who cares about that right now, if that was his concern, he probably would have posted so. Anyhow, there is plenty to read on these forums about each and every airline, and I am sure that the word is already out. Just my .02 cents here!
Quote: Thanks for the help!
The biggest help he gave you was saying Mesa sucks and that the word is already out, but apparently you missed it.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to