Spirit May 2019 hiring

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 35
Go to
Quote: The app has been “under review” for like 4 months now. I’m assuming that’s normal?

Yes, mine was under review since the new website went up, then after they call you it goes to "hidden", and a couple of weeks after I took a class date it went to "offer accepted"
Lots of hiring coming our way. Just announced BNA.

SLC, OKC, UIO, ICT to be announced later this week.

A321LR NEO to be announced later this month.
Quote: Lots of hiring coming our way. Just announced BNA.

We're all just hoping DAL is announced, the rest is fluff.
Quote:
Paris airshow is in two weeks!
Quote: Lots of hiring coming our way. Just announced BNA.

Really??? That’d be sweet considering I live in OKC and start at Spirit soon.
Quote: Really??? That’d be sweet considering I live in OKC and start at Spirit soon.
I know what you're thinking, but it probably won't connect DFW-OKC if that is what you are alluding to. We aren't in the short haul business.
Quote: I know what you're thinking, but it probably won't connect DFW-OKC if that is what you are alluding to. We aren't in the short haul business.
Don’t care about that. AA all ready has 9 flights a day plus it’s only a 2:30 drive. Just would be nice to at least have somewhat of a non rev option for the family without having to drive to Dfw.
Try the leisure revenue option on Spirit when traveling with family, way less stressful.
Quote: Really??? That’d be sweet considering I live in OKC and start at Spirit soon.
This guy has claimed to have inside info that does not play out for awhile. New cities are one of the most closely protected pieces of info; right next to the airplane order and Halon is not an informed source.
Quote: This guy has claimed to have inside info that does not play out for awhile. New cities are one of the most closely protected pieces of info; right next to the airplane order and Halon is not an informed source.
Good to know, thanks
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20 
Page 10 of 35
Go to