Spirit May 2019 hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 35
Go to
Any guesses on where they’ll put most of the 300 coming in this year? Wonder what base will benefit the most from the new wave of new hires.
Quote: any guesses on where they’ll put most of the 300 coming in this year? Wonder what base will benefit the most from the new wave of new hires.
bwi & lax & slc
NO MORE BASES!!

I do think MCO will be the biggest domicile once the new terminal is done.
Quote: NO MORE BASES!!

I do think MCO will be the biggest domicile once the new terminal is done.
I doubt it. I'm sure it will grow but FLL is our bread and butter, plus HQ and the training department is all there.
Quote: I doubt it. I'm sure it will grow but FLL is our bread and butter, plus HQ and the training department is all there.
This isn’t a legacy. The location of HQ and training centers don’t matter one bit in regards to base staffing. We also train in DFW and LAS. FLL may very well remain our largest domicile, but it’s not because it’s “home”.
Without a doubt it's MCO, bank on new hires being sent to MCO. FLL will slow down with all the upcoming runway closures.
Everywhere is stagnant except MCO and FLL. That’s where the growth will be...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What growth could FLL really see? Yes I’m sure it’s down a little for the runway closure but once that comes back we will only have two more gates than we do now when G is finished, and we may not even be able to park in F anymore once G is done so it’s either a slight increase or a net zero flying. FLL is maxed out. If the airline is going to get bigger they are going to base the crews somewhere besides FLL.

MCO is the most traveled to city in America and when the new terminal is done that place is going to explode. I would bet MCO becomes as big or bigger than FLL for spirit long term.
Quote: Everywhere is stagnant except MCO and FLL. That’s where the growth will be...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think FLL is pretty stagnant lately too. We haven’t been hiring much. Just some churn on the bottom maybe.
Quote: This isn’t a legacy. The location of HQ and training centers don’t matter one bit in regards to base staffing. We also train in DFW and LAS. FLL may very well remain our largest domicile, but it’s not because it’s “home”.
Yes, but it's the backbone of this airline right now. Pretty much the whole network is accessible thru FLL. They can more easily get crews out all over the network during IROPs from there.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 35
Go to