Pulse On Class No Shows

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
still getting no-shows every class? 5-8?
Any updates on class no shows?
Why are you wondering or worried about class no shows?? 70 pilots left in June. And we still had a net gain of 69 pilots..
Some people are on a waiting list for a class, so it may actually help.
Quote: Why are you wondering or worried about class no shows?? 70 pilots left in June. And we still had a net gain of 69 pilots..
I think some guys were considering showing up for an earlier class date in hopes they could get a seat. Probably worth it if you're local, or have nothing better to do.
Quote: Why are you wondering or worried about class no shows?? 70 pilots left in June. And we still had a net gain of 69 pilots..
As the others have mentioned, I am on a waitlist for a class and would like to see what my chances of getting in from the waitlist are.
Quote: As the others have mentioned, I am on a waitlist for a class and would like to see what my chances of getting in from the waitlist are.
when did they put you on the waitlist?. I'm also waiting for a miracle to get a class sooner but no luck. And I'm in Salt Lake, but not sure if they either didn't have no shows last week, or just didn't care to call lol.
So if one interviewed today, about how far out would start date be???
Crj probably December, erj February
Crazy to think that that means they have 500+ in the queue for CRJ class right now.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to