NYC Sues AA Over Sick Leave Policy

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
It’s against state law for an employer to punish employees using sick leave.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nyc-s...173852295.html
United isn't your employer.
The CPP is not a right, so how they choose to implement it doesn't constitute employer punishment.
If you don't like the policy, don't sign up for the CPP. Issue solved.
Quote: United isn't your employer.
The CPP is not a right, so how they choose to implement it doesn't constitute employer punishment.
If you don't like the policy, don't sign up for the CPP. Issue solved.
CPP? Sick time is earned and should be considered personal time off.
With all the retirements coming, CPP you wont really need IMO. Could be wrong...but I could be right 🤷*♂️😆
Quote: With all the retirements coming, CPP you wont really need IMO. Could be wrong...but I could be right 🤷*♂️😆
You are correct. The people all hung up about CPP are the ones who can’t get hired by Spirit LOL
Quote: CPP? Sick time is earned and should be considered personal time off.
This is so ridiculous that I would think it were sarcasm if not for other posts you ha e made. It’s exactly that attitude United is trying to keep out of their ranks. You would be much better off applying to an airline that doesn’t have full access to your employee files. I hear Mesa is getting 73s
Quote: This is so ridiculous that I would think it were sarcasm if not for other posts you ha e made. It’s exactly that attitude United is trying to keep out of their ranks. You would be much better off applying to an airline that doesn’t have full access to your employee files. I hear Mesa is getting 73s
JetBlue has personal leave and Delta pilots are demanding non-punitive personal leave. You should maybe read up on other airline policies before making comments about Expressjet pilots. No one needs your attitude here. United keeps a tight rope on their pilot group. You will fit right in.
Quote: You are correct. The people all hung up about CPP are the ones who can’t get hired by Spirit LOL
Spirit isn’t a bad place considering their new contract. Wouldn’t be a bad stepping stone to get another type and if you get stuck there for awhile easily make over 200k....again just my opinion, wouldn’t dog any place. Never know if they’re the only one’s who call you back 🤷*♂️
Quote: Spirit isn’t a bad place considering their new contract. Wouldn’t be a bad stepping stone to get another type and if you get stuck there for awhile easily make over 200k....again just my opinion, wouldn’t dog any place. Never know if they’re the only one’s who call you back 🤷*♂️
Frontier might be a better opportunity and offer more growth than Spirit. Take whatever comes to you.
Quote: Spirit isn’t a bad place considering their new contract. Wouldn’t be a bad stepping stone to get another type and if you get stuck there for awhile easily make over 200k....again just my opinion, wouldn’t dog any place. Never know if they’re the only one’s who call you back 🤷*♂️
That’s not what I meant. What I mean is that it’s one of the easier places to get into. I would gladly fly for them. United is one of the toughest jobs to get. I was agreeing with your statement.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to