Losing Delta and New Opportunities

Subscribe
28  78  118  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  138  178 
Page 128 of 228
Go to
Quote: If this was the end wouldn’t they just merge you guys into Trans States or GoJet? Sorry I know that’s probably been answered.
Merging seniority lists is a nightmare. Probably easier to shutter one and offer bonuses at the other. Plus I’d imagine with the different bases most people would leave anyway.

Fingers crossed something pans out for you guys.
Quote: If this was the end wouldn’t they just merge you guys into Trans States or GoJet? Sorry I know that’s probably been answered.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. In fact, with the recent developments I would be more inclined to think that's what might be in motion.
Quote: Merging seniority lists is a nightmare. Probably easier to shutter one and offer bonuses at the other. Plus I’d imagine with the different bases most people would leave anyway.

Fingers crossed something pans out for you guys.
Agreed. By the time they would merge seniority lists though I suspect enough people would jump ship for greener pastures.
Quote: Agreed. By the time they would merge seniority lists though I suspect enough people would jump ship for greener pastures.

With that logic would it be so bad then? Just a few hundred seems like a simple merger of seniority.
Good question since both airlines are offering hefty FO and DEC I uses you’d think they would the bonuses they would be avoiding paying Wouk more than offset the displacement costs.
Losing Delta and New Opportunities
Quote: Good question since both airlines are offering hefty FO and DEC I uses you’d think they would the bonuses they would be avoiding paying Wouk more than offset the displacement costs.

Holy hell. English son!

And who’s Wouk and why would they avoid paying him/her?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Holy hell. English son!

Why would you so easily assume him or her? Gender is a social construct we've all fell victim to
Quote: Why would you so easily assume him or her? Gender is a social construct we've all fell victim to
Boomer: Okay SJW

Millennial: Okay Boomer

Boomer: Did I trigger you snowflake?

Millennial: No, your scope cave did.

Boomer: Are you going to pay me my lost DB?

Millennial: Why, it would just go to your third wife and your fourth Corvette.

Boomer: A Miata is not a sports car.

Millennial: Well we agree on something.

Hopefully we can just use these cliff notes as a synopsis and spare everyone the next twenty pages of flame wars.
Quote: Holy hell. English son!

Because the screen on an iPhone is smaller than on an iPad and I’m all thumbs.

But here you go with the corrected version without the auto guesser on.

Quote:
Good question since both airlines (TSA and Gojet) are offering hefty FO and DEC bonuses you’d think that the bonuses they would be avoiding paying would more than offset the displacement costs
Quote: Merging seniority lists is a nightmare.
Not for management. The unions do all the dirty work.
28  78  118  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  138  178 
Page 128 of 228
Go to