Shared Seniority between Regional and Legacy

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
I just let it hang out my open zipper.
Quote: I just clip it to my pants zipper.
Smart. Always the innovator.
Quote: Too many do unfortunately. Most of them new FOs. And some 2016 open doors hires.

Still, nothing beats the RAH CA in the van in CVG asking a passenger if he is flying Delta today. And then proclaiming that he is happy to fly him and how Delta this and Delta that.
It took all of my willpower not to point out that his wings say Republic.
Either way, he is flying Delta’s passengers. Always found it amusing when mainlines didn’t hire somebody from one of their feeders, due to them not being the right fit to fly their passengers..... they already are.
Quote: Either way, he is flying Delta’s passengers. Always found it amusing when mainlines didn’t hire somebody from one of their feeders, due to them not being the right fit to fly their passengers..... they already are.
If he's flying Delta pax around and they are a CONTRCTED company, then he/she should be saying I am a contractor pilot for Delta Air Lines.

But that doesn't sound as good does it
Don’t understand why I can’t wear an Envoy lanyard... or ALPA lanyard for that matter. Ridiculous that they issue us and force us to wear AA lanyards when we aren’t AA pilots.
Quote: Don’t understand why I can’t wear an Envoy lanyard... or ALPA lanyard for that matter. Ridiculous that they issue us and force us to wear AA lanyards when we aren’t AA pilots.
Funfact: literally no one cares what lanyard you're wearing as long as it doesn't say "**** Doug Parker"

I'm sure you're aware but there's a lot of people that need to realize that there's a lot of nitpick rules in FM1 that no one enforces. We (pilots, management, etc) collectively don't care enough about this place to enforce every one of them.
Quote: Funfact: literally no one cares what lanyard you're wearing as long as it doesn't say "**** Doug Parker"

I'm sure you're aware but there's a lot of people that need to realize that there's a lot of nitpick rules in FM1 that no one enforces. We (pilots, management, etc) collectively don't care enough about this place to enforce every one of them.
Yeah exactly. Same thing in regards to buying your shirts from a non-standard vendor. I am not aware of a single instance that anyone was penalized for wearing A Cut Above shirt, but some people feel like the world will stop if they are caught in one.

Show up, do your job, don't abuse the system and be safe. That will cover about 99% of the issues you will face.

Its the people that are already in the CPO for their 8th sick call for 18 days while still only half way through the year that will find themselves getting nitpicked for their lanyard and shirt.
Quote: Yeah exactly. Same thing in regards to buying your shirts from a non-standard vendor. I am not aware of a single instance that anyone was penalized for wearing A Cut Above shirt, but some people feel like the world will stop if they are caught in one.

Show up, do your job, don't abuse the system and be safe. That will cover about 99% of the issues you will face.

Its the people that are already in the CPO for their 8th sick call for 18 days while still only half way through the year that will find themselves getting nitpicked for their lanyard and shirt.

Facts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Yeah exactly. Same thing in regards to buying your shirts from a non-standard vendor. I am not aware of a single instance that anyone was penalized for wearing A Cut Above shirt, but some people feel like the world will stop if they are caught in one.

The guy that writes up doing 251 knots for 1 second below 10,000 will damn sure tell you that your shirt is wrong. Probably make the call for you too.
Quote: The guy that writes up doing 251 knots for 1 second below 10,000 will damn sure tell you that your shirt is wrong. Probably make the call for you too.
Ive been here awhile now, haven't seen this scenario you mention play out yet, nor have I heard of it happening. Not saying it hasn't or that it won't, just that it is pretty rare.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to