September AE

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 28
Go to
Come on... Where the heck is SEA A220 base?
Quote: Come on... Where the heck is SEA A220 base?
On the nov/dec AE as written and spoken in CR communications
Quote: On the nov/dec AE as written and spoken in CR communications
Only saw a west coast base... But no mention whether it'd be SEA or LAX?
Quote: Only saw a west coast base... But no mention whether it'd be SEA or LAX?
Skyhub video
Quote: Skyhub video
There it is! Thanks!
Quote: Only saw a west coast base... But no mention whether it'd be SEA or LAX?
Or perhaps SFO.
Quote: One quick question about the 320 B positions. Didn't they displace quite a few people from ATL 320 B in a previous AE? Those people have priority for reinstatement. So instead of 15 positions to ATL, it looks more like about 5-10 I bet. Or is that number not counted?
Whatever the number is, ATL320B looks like it will continue to go very senior...
Quote: Whatever the number is, ATL320B looks like it will continue to go very senior...
It's so dumb they displaced those 5 guys off ATL320B, although that was in character for the staffing model run this summer.

I don't see me having to fill out probationary pilot reports in the near future, however if the rumor is true that hiring has been approved up to 100 a month indefinitely in response to what happened this summer, that is likely to change sharply.
Quote: I don't see me having to fill out probationary pilot reports in the near future, however if the rumor is true that hiring has been approved up to 100 a month indefinitely in response to what happened this summer, that is likely to change sharply.
The CR letter said they are going to hire another 90 this year. So I doubt its 100 a month. I don't really trust what flight ops says with regards to staffing, they are not the ones who make the decision on that.
Quote: The CR letter said they are going to hire another 90 this year. So I doubt its 100 a month. I don't really trust what flight ops says with regards to staffing, they are not the ones who make the decision on that.

The CR letter said they increased their hiring plan by 90 for a total of 490. We’ve hired about 300 so far this year.

Your skepticism about what comes in the CR newsletter or from Flight Ops in general regarding hiring is definitely warranted.

GP
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 28
Go to