Would you go to ExpressJet today?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to
Quote: I’ve been on the line for two months and no complaints. Being on reserve and getting used every day. Not having to sit around for 4-5 days is a plus for me. A lot of rumors in the crew rooms and people I fly with but I just take it a day at a time.
What are some of the rumors?
Last capt asked me if I know anything about to the United staple since I just got out the “schoolhouse.” Few others mention hopeful things along the lines of this.
Quote: Last capt asked me if I know anything about to the United staple since I just got out the “schoolhouse.” Few others mention hopeful things along the lines of this.
What’s the United staple?
Quote: What’s the United staple?

Pipe dream of all the pilots at Xjet of being added to the bottom of the United Pilots Seniority list
Quote: Pipe dream of all the pilots at Xjet of being added to the bottom of the United Pilots Seniority list
Do you think that is even a possibility
Quote: Do you think that is even a possibility
No, it’s a pipe dream
It’s a rumor, but would make some sense. Makes United ALPA the largest ALPA group, replaces the CPP with something worth while.
Ual doesn’t want 76 seat jets at mainline, not even 100 seat jets at this point. If they did somehow decide that they were going to fly 76 jets at mainline they wouldn’t staple anyone. They would simply transfer the jets that they already own to mainline and hire off of the street to staff them.
Quote: Ual doesn’t want 76 seat jets at mainline, not even 100 seat jets at this point. If they did somehow decide that they were going to fly 76 jets at mainline they wouldn’t staple anyone. They would simply transfer the jets that they already own to mainline and hire off of the street to staff them.
What do you think is going to happen to the aging 145 fleet? Replaced with all 175’s?
Quote: What do you think is going to happen to the aging 145 fleet? Replaced with all 175’s?
FAA comes out does a stress assessment on the airframe adds a few AD’s to put into service longer. Or they’ll be converted into Prime express aircraft.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 10
Go to