"Aviate"?

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 16 of 25
Go to
Quote: It’s basically the same test back to back.
Yeah that's what it felt like. I could not tell a difference in the type of questions or initial instructions.
How was the level of difficulty of the interview? Did they say when you would get notified of a successful outcome?
It’s a easy relaxed format. the hard part is if you get a TMAAT question that you are completely unprepared for. And seems they want you to still come up with a answer for it. But they are very patient and tell you to take your time.
Quote: It’s a easy relaxed format. the hard part is if you get a TMAAT question that you are completely unprepared for. And seems they want you to still come up with a answer for it. But they are very patient and tell you to take your time.

What is Tmaat?
Quote: What is Tmaat?
Tell Me About A Time
Quote: How was the level of difficulty of the interview? Did they say when you would get notified of a successful outcome?
When I interviewed under the CPP you had to wait for the review board to look everything over. They only met like once a week. So it was about a week from my interview that I got the no thanks. I'm guessing its the same process.
Quote: When I interviewed under the CPP you had to wait for the review board to look everything over. They only met like once a week. So it was about a week from my interview that I got the no thanks. I'm guessing its the same process.
Yeah, they did say it was going to take a week. I felt i did well on the technical portion. I made one or two mistakes. The HR portion, I answered well in STAR format but I know I could have used better examples. If they are looking for the near perfect candidate, I will get the thanks, but no thanks. Its a gut wrenching process to wait!
The two part Hogan is what you got in an off the street interview process, at least it was a few years ago. It sounds like the Aviate program is a step backwards from the CPP...
Has anybody received the TBNT before the actual interview?
Quote: The two part Hogan is what you got in an off the street interview process, at least it was a few years ago. It sounds like the Aviate program is a step backwards from the CPP...
Other than when you take the Hogan, there is no difference between the street interview and the Aviate interview. Everyone was mixed together completing the same process.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 16 of 25
Go to