Boston base, FL base?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 15
Go to
Discussed by BS in latest CR podcast...didn't say a Florida city but is MCO the most likely candidate?
The LATAM deal could cause them to look at MIA depending on how network decides to tie the flying together. Short term MCO is the only place that makes sense. Keep in mind that opening a MCO base will cause QOL issues at other bases. The forum assured us of that.
Quote: Discussed by BS in latest CR podcast...didn't say a Florida city but is MCO the most likely candidate?
I wouldn't expect anything as far as a new base until the contract is figured out...I think the company wants another shot at virtual basing.
Rumor I hear is FLL/MIA due LaTam. Obviously MIA is the driver, but FLL would help justify any narrow body feed.
Quote: Discussed by BS in latest CR podcast...didn't say a Florida city but is MCO the most likely candidate?
MIA is more favorable since the Latam deal was est.
MIA/FLL/PBI is already a FA base. But so is MCO and TPA. My guess is nothing within 5 years if ever.
No bases have been rumored.
Quote: The LATAM deal could cause them to look at MIA depending on how network decides to tie the flying together. Short term MCO is the only place that makes sense. Keep in mind that opening a MCO base will cause QOL issues at other bases. The forum assured us of that.
Bingo! The sky would fall for sure. But I thought it was just if it was a virtual base.
I'm guessing BOS 320 sometime in the next 2 years, followed by MIA something later

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: I'm guessing BOS 320 sometime in the next 2 years, followed by MIA something later

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Miami? So you think we're taking the fight to American? That would be interesting.

I'll put my bet on MCO, make room on the chip pile.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 15
Go to