Eastern is hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 35
Go to
Quote: So you used one of these jobs as a transition but still paint everyone with a very wide brush?
Rumors are spreading about how many Swift Captains are already in the next class. And yet others are inquiring. Definitely not good for Swift. Lateral move, but a whole lot more Dinero. Something about $$ talks...and *&%$ walks.
Quote: Rumors are spreading about how many Swift Captains are already in the next class. And yet others are inquiring. Definitely not good for Swift. Lateral move, but a whole lot more Dinero. Something about $$ talks...and *&%$ walks.

Damn I haven’t heard this but would not be surprised
Doesn't surprise me at all. BVL better open up the piggy bank!
Quote: 😧 my god.......
I know.....
App
I've tried to find info on applying, no luck. Anyone have contact information?
Thanks
Quote: I am just re-posting this. I don’t work for them and have no additional information. I do know that they are the reincarnation of Dynamic Airways an are doing scheduled charter. Anthony Tirri is the Chief Pilot.

==================
Eastern is hiring, new pay package in place:
year Captain First Officer

1- 164 108
2 - 171 114
3 - 188 133
4 - 204 137
5 - 213 143
6 - 219 147
7 - 226 152
8 - 232 156
9 - 238 160
10- 245 165
11 - 251 168
12 - 257 172

Next class third week of January 2020, targeting captains, but well qualified First Officers considered. [email protected]
I've sent my email to this address 3 times already and received no feedback. Not even a reply to confirm they've got my resume.
Are you sure is that a good email?
Quote: Rumors are spreading about how many Swift Captains are already in the next class. And yet others are inquiring. Definitely not good for Swift. Lateral move, but a whole lot more Dinero. Something about $$ talks...and *&%$ walks.
Well it seems I am late because I can't get a confirmation from Eastern.
App
Thanks. I'll give it a try
Airline Pilot Profile
Quote: Thanks. I'll give it a try
I am considering applying for the next class, after the January class. But I can't seem to find details ( where the Devil hides ) other than what is posted here. Why is there not a profile on APC for Eastern showing the standard stuff, Aircraft, crew bases, guarantee, etc;. Perhaps someone can fix that. Or even put it on their website.
Quote: I am considering applying for the next class, after the January class. But I can't seem to find details ( where the Devil hides ) other than what is posted here. Why is there not a profile on APC for Eastern showing the standard stuff, Aircraft, crew bases, guarantee, etc;. Perhaps someone can fix that. Or even put it on their website.
Anyone contemplating employment with, an unknown quantity/quality should conduct, as best as possible, a due diligence research. Websites similar to Glass Door where reviews are posted. Good Idea to know the background of the officers of the company, as well as the members of the 119 team.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 35
Go to