Anybody interviewing week of 01-20-20

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 17
Go to
Damn. And I thought 30 of us was a squeeze last summer. You are current 9E right?
Quote: Today was at the training center. 41 of us there.
Quote: Damn. And I thought 30 of us was a squeeze last summer. You are current 9E right?
Yeah the room was pretty cramped. Especially when all the staff was in there.
​​​​​​Yep. At Endeavor for Just over 3 years now
Quote: Today was at the training center. 41 of us there.
Did you have to step over all the Flight Attendants who’s doing their training in the hallway? I can’t believe they got 41 of you in there.
Quote: Did you have to step over all the Flight Attendants who’s doing their training in the hallway? I can’t believe they got 41 of you in there.
Nope no stewies. They actually talked about that at lunch how they have to guard the food against roaming packs of flight attendent trainees
Quote: Yeah the room was pretty cramped. Especially when all the staff was in there.
​​​​​​Yep. At Endeavor for Just over 3 years now
Nice Nice. Probably hired there about the same time then. November 2016. You’ll like it at Spirit.
This doesn’t make any sense. My friend interviewed 10 days ago and it was at the Embassy Suites. No clue why we are doing anything at the TC regarding interviews.
Well it does make sense, thats where it was. I’m hearing that at least 25 are hired but nothing has gone out yet. I hope to hear soon.
We had a pilot in the group with 4 passports and 4 ATP’s.
Was an interesting group. So they definitely select / screen from various backgrounds. Had a couple 91/135 guys. Most were 121 regional. A few cargo guys like Miami Air and Southern. Only one lady in the group. A few military guys. Everyone looked really sharp except a few... no belt, ankle socks, casual dress. Excellent experience.
Quote: This doesn’t make any sense. My friend interviewed 10 days ago and it was at the Embassy Suites. No clue why we are doing anything at the TC regarding interviews.
Sure it does. Embassy Suites cost money. TC is already paid for... All three of my airline interviews were done at the training facilities of each airline. MTC is done at the Embassy Suites.
Anyone hear anything today??
Did anyone get a phone call today regarding the interview on 1/23??
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 17
Go to