Commuteair/xjt merge.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 16
Go to
Quote: I think the rumor is that bad news is coming. Who knows what. My guess is closing more bases like TYS or EWR or both. The could even close the 145 ORD base. Merger could be a possible thing as well. I’m totally throwing stuff out there, but whatever it is we won’t know for a few weeks.
Or we wont...
According to past few emails, I think Newark will Always have XJT presence but prolly very small base similar to CLE/TYS
Let me put it this way. United has made it very clear that they intend to shift the 145 to IAH and away from ORD and EWR. They want to increase the 550 presence in those bases.

XJT is a United puppet. The emails we get about the future are just them painting a rosy picture when in fact they only find out what is really going on a short time before we do. Trust me no one at XJT knows what we are doing.

All I am saying is that I believe that some bad news has been handed down to XJT management and that we will find out what it is before too long.
Quote: Let me put it this way. United has made it very clear that they intend to shift the 145 to IAH and away from ORD and EWR. They want to increase the 550 presence in those bases.

XJT is a United puppet. The emails we get about the future are just them painting a rosy picture when in fact they only find out what is really going on a short time before we do. Trust me no one at XJT knows what we are doing.

All I am saying is that I believe that some bad news has been handed down to XJT management and that we will find out what it is before too long.
Not everything has to be doom or gloom
Quote: Not everything has to be doom or gloom
haven’t been here long, have you?
Quote: I’m totally throwing stuff out there, but whatever it is we won’t know for a few weeks.
How do you know the timeline?
The airline will close and those with valid CFI certificate will have the opportunity to fill in instructor vacancies at United’s new flight school, for an Aviate 2.0 or CPP 3.0.

...I don’t understand how some of you draw such rumors.
Quote: How do you know the timeline?

I don’t know exactly. Going off past experience.
Quote: Not everything has to be doom or gloom

I agree. I was the person on here last August saying we would hire DECs and I nailed it despite everyone saying I didn’t know what I was talking about. At the time the upgrade was 5 years. If you follow my posts they aren’t generally negative at all. I always call it like I see it. I hope I am dead wrong and we announce some great things. I’m just reading the tea leaves bro.
So United is just going to throw away what theyve invested?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 16
Go to