Swift Air/iAero. What you should know

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 46
Go to
Quote: Ran into a Captain for iAero, talking to him he made it sound like they are actively looking for FO’s. He also said he was very confident they would hire someone with less than the 2500 hrs total they have listed as long as they had their ATP and turbine time. Since I fall into that category, I’m curious- does that sound accurate?
Never know until you apply.
Quote: Ran into a Captain for iAero, talking to him he made it sound like they are actively looking for FO’s. He also said he was very confident they would hire someone with less than the 2500 hrs total they have listed as long as they had their ATP and turbine time. Since I fall into that category, I’m curious- does that sound accurate?

Everything is on airline apps.

depends on experience level and what kind of hours. We have exceptions for different program, military, d225 etc.
Quote: Everything is on airline apps.

depends on experience level and what kind of hours. We have exceptions for different program, military, d225 etc.
What is the interview process / time to class for dec?? What’s a typical schedule with the home basing??thx
Quote: What is the interview process / time to class for dec?? What’s a typical schedule with the home basing??thx

Same interview just more scrutiny on times making sure all times are met and eligible.

Filling November 8th and dec 6th.

Home basing will take about 3-4 years as a captain to hold in the current state. Junior basing is BRO AEX SAT CVG in that order. FO can hold home basing in about 8-9 months. But not much movement CA wise. So be aware you will not see home basing anytime soon as a captain.
Quote: Same interview just more scrutiny on times making sure all times are met and eligible.

Filling November 8th and dec 6th.

Home basing will take about 3-4 years as a captain to hold in the current state. Junior basing is BRO AEX SAT CVG in that order. FO can hold home basing in about 8-9 months. But not much movement CA wise. So be aware you will not see home basing anytime soon as a captain.
Thanks
what type of schedule could I expect from either seat ? Generally speaking? Long call reserve lines etc ?
Thanks
Quote: Thanks
what type of schedule could I expect from either seat ? Generally speaking? Long call reserve lines etc ?
Thanks

We don’t have long call anymore. It’s either short call 2hrs outside of miami or 1.5 in Miami or airport reserve. 12 off a month.

Junior bases are 18on 12off expect that in BRO AEX SAT(day trips in these 3) and I believe CVG might have the same setup days wise. Every other base has different combinations PHX/IWA and MIA have more 5on 2-3off since more guys live in base and do day trips.

When you’re in an ICE base you will bid a reserve line basically and it gets filled out the week prior of every week as ICE populates the schedules. You’ll have hybrid lines of reserve and flying, everyone has a mixed line.
Pria paperwork
Does anyone know the correct address/person to send the pria paperwork to?
Thx
Quote: Does anyone know the correct address/person to send the pria paperwork to?
Thx

[email protected]
Short answer is yes. I got the interview after attending RTAG, I had 1900tt, 1200 turbine, ATP. They did mention anybody below 2500 has to be approved by chief pilot before even an interview, an internal rec helps that. To caveat, I'm flying a ton and told them my 150 hours a month will put me closer to their mins by the time I class up, took a March date and will have 2250-2300 by then.
Anyone see the email about the union, I do have my popcorn ready
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29 
Page 19 of 46
Go to