New EDGI success rate is 87%

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Quite a big difference when the testing is eliminated.
Quote: Quite a big difference when the testing is eliminated.
It's got to be more the HR point bump than anything. Supposedly the JKT had a pretty high pass rate before. But it's definitely a load off not having to do it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote: It's got to be more the HR point bump than anything. Supposedly the JKT had a pretty high pass rate before. But it's definitely a load off not having to do it

The test had a pretty high failure rate with the DGI. Also, the hiring management has changed since the SSP, and they have a new focus now.
Quote: The test had a pretty high failure rate with the DGI. Also, the hiring management has changed since the SSP, and they have a new focus now.
Interesting. Good to know

Important to note this does not include day 2 results which is the MMPI
Quote: Important to note this does not include day 2 results which is the MMPI
so how is endeavor calling it a CJO when the CJO gets yanked less than 24 hours after a success on Day 1. Seems like creative accounting to make DGI look appealing to new hires and maybe even fool some current 9E pilots.
Quote: so how is endeavor calling it a CJO when the CJO gets yanked less than 24 hours after a success on Day 1. Seems like creative accounting to make DGI look appealing to new hires and maybe even fool some current 9E pilots.
I don't know about the others, but I do not follow.
Quote: I don't know about the others, but I do not follow.
The latest FOU has the DGI under a new name: Enhanced DGI (EDGI) with feel good numbers of over 75% success rates. The thing is it only counts day 1, anyone eliminated in day 2 is still considered a successful EDGI candidate in that they received a day 1 CJO.

It’s a continued attempt at putting bandaids on bullet holes and the fact is we are more than 50 pilots less on SLI than we were last year. This place still is not attractive to new-hires and DGI/EDGI is not attractive enough to retain people on property.
Quote: so how is endeavor calling it a CJO when the CJO gets yanked less than 24 hours after a success on Day 1. Seems like creative accounting to make DGI look appealing to new hires and maybe even fool some current 9E pilots.
That's Delta not endeavor. They call it a cjo so that that can do psychological testing on day two after giving you the CJO since you can't do it during an interview.

Quote: The latest FOU has the DGI under a new name: Enhanced DGI (EDGI) with feel good numbers of over 75% success rates. The thing is it only counts day 1, anyone eliminated in day 2 is still considered a successful EDGI candidate in that they received a day 1 CJO.

It’s a continued attempt at putting bandaids on bullet holes and the fact is we are more than 50 pilots less on SLI than we were last year. This place still is not attractive to new-hires and DGI/EDGI is not attractive enough to retain people on property.
The Day 2 success rate has always been greater than 99%, although some have had to wait for a PRB to be cleared. Unless you have evidence of a significantly higher failure rate suddenly for Endeavor pilots you are either showing ignorance of the system or that a higher success rate isn't really what you want.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to