Navy carrier Captain fired.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to
Quote: No way. The only place he's going is retirement. Trump just said at his daily presser was that while he didn't know what was going on, he fully supports the DOD in this case.

Time to break out the golf clubs.
full retirement then a 6 figure job at KPMG, Lockheed, Accenture, etc.
Quote: full retirement then a 6 figure job at KPMG, Lockheed, Accenture, etc.
Not a bad gig if you can get it. He could always run the FAA.
Quote: Not a bad gig if you can get it. He could always run the FAA.
LinkedIn is blowing up about this guy. they love him. He can probably do anything he wants
I’d support that!
In a world where I expect Rod Serling to walk through my door any minute that might be the one thing that really make sense.
Quote: LinkedIn is blowing up about this guy. they love him. He can probably do anything he wants
Quote: Then do you just assume he turned crazy man, chucking a spotless 28 year career? Something not right here.
I agree, somethings off. But sometimes stress gets to people, could be as simple as that.

It's not the enemy he trained to fight.
Quote: full retirement then a 6 figure job at KPMG, Lockheed, Accenture, etc.
Yeah, he'll be fine. This situation will have poisoned a few wells, but it will open some doors too.
Quote: Maybe some stars.
No.
Quote: I agree, somethings off. But sometimes stress gets to people, could be as simple as that.

It's not the enemy he trained to fight.
I had an O-6 Aeromedical Commander have a nervous breakdown in the desert prior to invasion of Iraq. Couldn’t function, didn’t leave his quarters. Fine officer, spotless record, just couldn’t handle stress. I can see it happening.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to