Furloughs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 14
Go to
Quote: Okay. Why?
dude you are delusional if you think a seat configuration will save the airline. When they start laying of management United...trust me the last thing anyone gives two shts about is some aircraft with nice chairs in it at XYZ regional. When you got heavy metal sitting all over the country collecting dust ...sht. I remember 07 and again 09 looking for jobs. You gotta keep your **** in order and apply apply apply and stay current. Go buy a nice copy fax machine.
Quote: Bwahahahahah yeah.....no
ya hey united pilots, give back some flying so this awesome regional airline we just bought with nice arm chairs can fly the aspen route. Btw we would also like to circumvent the hard fought alpa contract and these guys get stay on property...

or United pilots can fly united routes with united planes...millennials make me laugh.
GoJet will be sold to United. Mr. Leach will be replacing Mr. Kirby at UA
Quote:
If UA owns 50% or more the have to pay the pilot/fa group as if they were UA and added to the seniority list
its only the FA’s.
Quote: its only the FA’s.
At TSA we were hearing this crap for a year before the axe fell. Compass as well. Remember this is the same bunch of geniuses that ran TSA and Compass into the ground, and lost the Delta flying for Gojet while telling everyone all was well when they knew what was going on for at least 6 months.

Gojet is doomed. Just like Delta's CEO was caught letting it out of the bag early, Kirby has been caught as well. Get out if you can.
Quote: ya hey united pilots, give back some flying so this awesome regional airline we just bought with nice arm chairs can fly the aspen route. Btw we would also like to circumvent the hard fought alpa contract and these guys get stay on property...

or United pilots can fly united routes with united planes...millennials make me laugh.
Then they will tell you it’s “their” flying/routes ............ spikey hair n AirPods 😆
There aren't enough passengers, or passengers willing to buy first class seats right now or in the near future to justify the CRJ 550. If things don't turn around in a short amount of time the Gojet operation will be a money loser for United at a time when they're losing billions of dollars. Do they dump the Gojet contract in bankruptcy court or convert the airplanes back to CRJ 700s and keep Gojet? The magic 8 ball is unsure.
Quote: There aren't enough passengers, or passengers willing to buy first class seats right now or in the near future to justify the CRJ 550. If things don't turn around in a short amount of time the Gojet operation will be a money loser for United at a time when they're losing billions of dollars. Do they dump the Gojet contract in bankruptcy court or convert the airplanes back to CRJ 700s and keep Gojet? The magic 8 ball is unsure.

They can’t convert the planes back to 700’s. If they put in more than 50 seats, they have to start parking 175’s. Outside of bankruptcy, my guess is that as contracts come up for renewal, United will decide what to keep, retire, or shuffle around at that point.
Quote: They can’t convert the planes back to 700’s. If they put in more than 50 seats, they have to start parking 175’s. Outside of bankruptcy, my guess is that as contracts come up for renewal, United will decide what to keep, retire, or shuffle around at that point.
So in 9 years when gojet's contract is up.
Quote: So in 9 years when gojet's contract is up.
I don’t know what will happen. United could get scope relief in bankruptcy. GoJet could stay as is, grow, shrink, merge, or they could go out of business. I don’t know a thing about the GoJet contract with United either, but under the current contract with the United pilots, scope is maxed out. The 550 is only legal because they changed the configuration to 50 seats. If they add one seat, they have to park something else.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 14
Go to