Dear Union Leadership.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Quote: Strange. Considering several CP folks have been given CJOs in the past 2 weeks and told to possibly report to the schoolhouse in July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why would the company be hiring when they are asking people to take 90-60-30 day VLOA because there isn’t enough work? Extending the that deadline multiple times. Reserve grid is 700% over staffed in DFW. There are no training classes scheduled.

All the above facts. Little strange to be hiring people at a time like this right?
We also still have new hires on furlough.
Dear Union Leadership.
Correction to earlier post. August/Sept potential classes. CJO for pool only right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Amateur
Quote: Correction to earlier post. August/Sept potential classes. CJO for pool only right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Amateur
Look out for yourself my friend, I interviewed the first day of CPP and the guys and gal that interviewed a few hours after me all got picked up. That was a few years ago and They will get back to work before you even get a class. I wish you the best my friend, But don't put too much hope in the process, and god forbid you get sick
Downgrades coming for sure.
Quote: Downgrades coming for sure.
Hard to downgrade from FO, maybe they will have a new position SO? 😂😂 apps are out
Quote: Hard to downgrade from FO, maybe they will have a new position SO? 😂😂 apps are out
Ohh yeah, great idea, everyone is hiring.

Easy peasy.

By the way, Las Vegas is opening. Your odds are better there.
Quote: Ohh yeah, great idea, everyone is hiring.

Easy peasy.

By the way, Las Vegas is opening. Your odds are better there.

😂😂😂🤣 Your so right
Quote: Downgrades coming for sure.
I heard a rumor they are discussing to downgrade 100 captains company wide.
Quote: I heard a rumor they are discussing to downgrade 100 captains company wide.
I'm right on the edge....... but it would make sense. And be conservative. I was expecting more like a 50% shrink.

100 Captains would be a 21% decrease.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to