How is it going out there?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 32
Go to
Quote: Hey hey hey... let's cap it at around 70 or so. Lol
Sounds good to me! Lol! Better if it was 0 though...
What a ridiculous email. Mentioning furloughs and the new pay rate for aircraft nobody is yet asking us to take in the same email? They’re trying to scare us with inevitable furloughs to get lower rates on future planes locked in the contract even if we may not fly them until business is booming again. Demand competitive rates from our union negotiators and accept nothing less. Accepting lower rates won’t reduce furloughs.
Quote: no way
furlough only 50-60 people??
gonna be a lot more than that
TSA numbers are improving. By fall only 10% reduction will be needed.
Quote: TSA numbers are improving. By fall only 10% reduction will be needed.
502,209 on 6/11/2020
Quote: Until the Big Three complete their COVID-driven downsizing and fleet type streamlining nobody knows what will happen at any regional except perhaps at Horizon. Because except for Horizon, the scope limitations for their regional flying may well be changed by the nature of the downsizing at mainline. For that matter, the downsizing at one of the OTHER mainlines might free up pilots and RJs to compete for the same business.

I think anyone but the most senior pilots at Horizon, Skywest, and Republic might be at risk of at least short term furlough if not the disappearance of their regional altogether as happened with Compass and TSA.
Endeavor is safe hoss
It’s nice to have have another sales job in the works. Be proactive not reactive
Quote: It’s nice to have have another sales job in the works. Be proactive not reactive
Unless you’re selling toilet tissue, n95 masks , beef or liquor it’s still not safe in this environment
"Mini Bottles for sale!"
Quote: Endeavor is safe hoss
i want the kool aid you are drinking, with over half your planes parked I wouldn’t call that safe
Quote: i want the kool aid you are drinking, with over half your planes parked I wouldn’t call that safe
The Kool-Aid is strong over at EDV, trust me. They also like to think they are going to take all of YX's Delta ERJs and put them out of business.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 32
Go to