Republic Furloughs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 34
Go to
Union sent out a blast that Republic intends to furlough up to 40 percent of current active line pilots come Oct (there are already new hire trainees on Furlough).

Quote:
As we approach the end of July, we enter a period where it becomes necessary for Republic Airways to issue WARN notices for all employees who may be subject to involuntary furlough or separation on October 1st 2020.
With the bad news across the Big 3 of bookings falling far behind expectations this fall and winter, I don't think there will be a Regional out there immune to furloughs, even Skywest.
Um.....

"This does not mean that we expect 40% pilot furloughs."

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Did you read the email or just try to be the first one to post about it?
Quote: Union sent out a blast that Republic intends to furlough up to 40 percent of current active line pilots come Oct (there are already new hire trainees on Furlough).

With the bad news across the Big 3 of bookings falling far behind expectations this fall and winter, I don't think there will be a Regional out there immune to furloughs, even Skywest.

Fake news. Learn to read. It says employees. That’s flight attendants, accountants, dispatchers, schedulers, Mx, etc.
Quote: Um.....

"This does not mean that we expect 40% pilot furloughs."

Hence why said "up to 40%"

The funny thing is that I expected a few people to miss that and make some boneheaded reply. You guys never disappoint.
The Union also says that they don't know the company's intentions. So to even begin by saying the company intends to furlough up to 40% of the pilot group is fear mongering sensationalism.
Quote: Fake news. Learn to read. It says employees. That’s flight attendants, accountants, dispatchers, schedulers, Mx, etc.
You don't think any more pilots will be furloughed?? Bless your little heart.
We're the ones making boneheaded statements? Cool story. Start #1

Please

Quote: You don't think any more pilots will be furloughed?? Bless your little heart.
Did he say no pilots would be furloughed? Dude just admit it, you misspoke and said something that was never communicated in the email we got. Warn notices are coming, that's all we know.
Quote: Did he say no pilots would be furloughed? Dude just admit it, you misspoke and said something that was never communicated in the email we got. Warn notices are coming, that's all we know.
For up to 40% of the pilots. That can be anywhere between 0% and 40%. I didn't misspeak at all, you just have a comprehension problem. But that's alright, you can take out your anger and rage at this news on me if it make you feel any better.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 34
Go to