When will training restart

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61 
Page 51 of 70
Go to
Quote: He can’t help himself. He ‘knows the inside info,’ but we usually don’t read anything that’s posted by him.
Theres a block here on APC. PLEASE use it on me.

Nevermind. You won’t read this.
Quote: He can’t help himself. He ‘knows the inside info,’ but we usually don’t read anything that’s posted by him.
he just likes to hear himself talk
Quote: Theres a block here on APC. PLEASE use it on me.

Nevermind. You won’t read this.
Why would I block you? Your know-it-all knowledge and insight pertaining Mesa is amazing!!! I wouldn’t know what to think, nor would I even check this section of the forum if it wasn’t for you! <3
Quote: If they call it airport standby they are not mesa or the info isn’t first hand.
This is false. Plenty of us call it "airport standby" in casual conversation. Because that's what it is.
Quote: I thought the C-Jet pilots at Mesa in PHX called it Hot Standby?
C-Jet haha that's a new one!
Quote: This just isn't true. There was a steady flow of weekly (sometimes biweekly so every two weeks) of new hire classes. Things had not slowed pre-pandemic. Yes people in certain bases could be on reserve for a year but seriously, historically that is not a long time.
What you mean isn’t true? Of course is true, F/O 2+ year at IAH base sometimes even on ready reserve, never LC reserve or either a line, flights are not changing shortly at least, amount of pairings at IAH for the actual bid, almost same than the previous ones. So this will continue and nobody knows when will stop, so pick up the rest of your bonus and run away from here.
Quote: What you mean isn’t true? Of course is true, F/O 2+ year at IAH base sometimes even on ready reserve, never LC reserve or either a line, flights are not changing shortly at least, amount of pairings at IAH for the actual bid, almost same than the previous ones. So this will continue and nobody knows when will stop, so pick up the rest of your bonus and run away from here.
Then update your standing bid for FO in IAD. There’s PHX FO’s who are on reserve too. You picked the shiny jet everyone wanted to fly and was over saturated. 2 years on reserve even as an FO in IAH wasn’t the norm pre-covid.
Quote: Then update your standing bid for FO in IAD. There’s PHX FO’s who are on reserve too. You picked the shiny jet everyone wanted to fly and was over saturated. 2 years on reserve even as an FO in IAH wasn’t the norm pre-covid.
The main issue here was not what you can do or what airplane you picked up or what you actually fly, somebody here in the forum wrote that is not true F/O with 2+ year seniority are still holding reserve, ready reserve or whatever you wanted to call, nothing else, and that is absolutely true, not one or two F/O are at least 13, and the other 43 have not less the year and a half.
Quote: The main issue here was not what you can do or what airplane you picked up or what you actually fly, somebody here in the forum wrote that is not true F/O with 2+ year seniority are still holding reserve, ready reserve or whatever you wanted to call, nothing else, and that is absolutely true, not one or two F/O are at least 13, and the other 43 have not less the year and a half.
The comment you are referencing was actually in reply to some guy who said Mesa stopped hiring before COVID hit, which isn’t true.
Quote: The comment you are referencing was actually in reply to some guy who said Mesa stopped hiring before COVID hit, which isn’t true.
Piggybacking. There are two new hire classes in session according to the Mesa Monthly. All recalls and all E-Jet.
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61 
Page 51 of 70
Go to