When will training restart

Subscribe
14  54  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68 
Page 64 of 70
Go to
Hearing from a buddy that the late September Ejet class is just about to get recalled now for flat panels/sims. Think a little over a month ago it was the early August class so it seems to be potentially going slower than they were tellin' us it would be. They were doing zoom updates for those delayed but have gone radio silent for a little while now so not sure if that's a bad omen or not. Has anyone else heard anything?
Quote: Hearing from a buddy that the late September Ejet class is just about to get recalled now for flat panels/sims. Think a little over a month ago it was the early August class so it seems to be potentially going slower than they were tellin' us it would be. They were doing zoom updates for those delayed but have gone radio silent for a little while now so not sure if that's a bad omen or not. Has anyone else heard anything?
i heard that the august class is in fpt/sims right now, not september
Quote: i heard that the august class is in fpt/sims right now, not september
Well it’s not that September is in there now, it’s that they are “about to return.” August sounds about right for being in there now.
Quote: i heard that the august class is in fpt/sims right now, not september
Well it wasn't that they've been recalled yet, I just heard it was that "they were about to be." August is unfortunate to hear but does make more sense.
Quote: Hearing from a buddy that the late September Ejet class is just about to get recalled now for flat panels/sims. Think a little over a month ago it was the early August class so it seems to be potentially going slower than they were tellin' us it would be. They were doing zoom updates for those delayed but have gone radio silent for a little while now so not sure if that's a bad omen or not. Has anyone else heard anything?

It is getting slower. Didn’t think that was possible but I honestly believe if you are hired today you are looking at 12 months. And the quality of the new instructors is very hit and miss. I wouldn’t tell my worst enemy to come to the EJET right now.
Quote: It is getting slower. Didn’t think that was possible but I honestly believe if you are hired today you are looking at 12 months. And the quality of the new instructors is very hit and miss. I wouldn’t tell my worst enemy to come to the EJET right now.
12 months no. As an upgrade we got pushed through at an accelerated pace but the new hires were on about a 5-7 month footprint. Lately it’s been broken sim/sim issues, lack of instructors, failures/retraining, and scheduling issues. All things a normal training department had to deal with and not a job I envy.
Quote: 12 months no. As an upgrade we got pushed through at an accelerated pace but the new hires were on about a 5-7 month footprint. Lately it’s been broken sim/sim issues, lack of instructors, failures/retraining, and scheduling issues. All things a normal training department had to deal with and not a job I envy.

However you slice it they are currently taking 30-40 days to get a group of 10 through sims. There’s probably close to 100 in front of someone hired today. Add time for classroom stuff and it’s a year
Quote: It is getting slower. Didn’t think that was possible but I honestly believe if you are hired today you are looking at 12 months. And the quality of the new instructors is very hit and miss. I wouldn’t tell my worst enemy to come to the EJET right now.
I don't think it is going to hit 12 months but it certainly is frustrating. They were originally ballparking my class around a 3-4 month sit at home but it is looking closer to 5-6 so maybe a 7-8~ month footprint if I had to ballpark a "worst case." There is always the chance for it improving but there are also just a ton of industry issues currently hurting everyone's training times. The vacation is nice but my biggest reason for wanting Mesa was to fly as much as possible and quickly so it is upsetting.
Quote: 12 months no. As an upgrade we got pushed through at an accelerated pace but the new hires were on about a 5-7 month footprint. Lately it’s been broken sim/sim issues, lack of instructors, failures/retraining, and scheduling issues. All things a normal training department had to deal with and not a job I envy.
Definitely agree, I can't imagine its fun working in the training department right now.

(also sorry for the double post earlier can't delete it)
Can someone who went through training or currently in training confirm no delays for the crj?
Currently in Dallas doing ATP-CTP no delays on CRJ side the 13th we start the airline training
14  54  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68 
Page 64 of 70
Go to