LOA 20-04 MEC approves counter

Subscribe
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  45  85 
Page 35 of 102
Go to
Quote: hopefully that means more of us get pulled off UNA quickly. I wonder why the company moved a bunch of people to UNA for 2 relatively busy months. I wonder if UNA having reinstatement rights will go away with this TA (allows those on UNA to be recalled in seniority order)
No idea what they were playing at with that but there has been growth in the ATL 320B lately. Usually seeing 900 or so pairings in the bid package. I think November’s was over 1050. A lot of fleets may not be flying a lot but it’s been full speed ahead on the NB. Coverage awards over Thanksgiving went pretty far up the list.
Quote: Judging by the number of ATL320B GS that went out today for tomorrow (20 and counting) I’m guessing the latter half of November will be littered with them as well.

IAs going out in the NB categories in NYC...

I thought Halloween and election week were supposed to be the slowest week(s) of the quarter?
Quote: No idea what they were playing at with that but there has been growth in the ATL 320B lately. Usually seeing 900 or so pairings in the bid package. I think November’s was over 1050. A lot of fleets may not be flying a lot but it’s been full speed ahead on the NB. Coverage awards over Thanksgiving went pretty far up the list.
The 320 and 737 are covering for the 220 reductions. We lost half our flying because of "lack of crews". I.e. we UNA'd all of the FOs
Quote: The 320 and 737 are covering for the 220 reductions. We lost half our flying because of "lack of crews". I.e. we UNA'd all of the FOs
I think nyc just lost 1/2 of their 737 FOs.
Quote: I think nyc just lost 1/2 of their 737 FOs.
They’re adding some back now (just checked iCrew). I’m one if them, but a bunch of us are going NQ in November. The company didn’t schedule us for CQ due to furlough, and I reinstated so no UNA. I guess while the rest of the category gets crushed, I’ll be waiting to go to special requal. I’d actually like to fly... Hopefully scheduling, training etc. gets a handle on things soon. I realize they’re at the end of the whip in reference to all the recent changes/extensions. It’s setting up to be a brutal Thanksgiving, even with folks still around.
Quote: It’s great that guys who should (normally like in all the past times of furlough) be furloughed are going to keep medical and get a very nice check while being out for not having any obligation to the company. It’s unprecedented and a good thing. While the rest of us will give up some pay to let that happen.

Then when they all come back there will be some nice improvements to our contract that will benefit all.

I plan to vote yes to this and hope all who are out do well. I sure wish we had all gotten the same during all the times of past furloughs.

It’s a good deal. Even for those who are out.
^^^^^^^^^ Well said. Assuming no hidden Easter eggs, I hope this easily passes.
Quote: Well said. Assuming no hidden Easter eggs, I hope this easily passes.
every person I've talked to verbally is voting yes. I've seen some FB hosers that are voting no.

My guess is it's around 70% yes, 30% no. For now.

I'm a yes.
Quote: every person I've talked to verbally is voting yes. I've seen some FB hosers that are voting no.

I'm a yes.
I bet it’s a stronger pass than that. 90%+
Quote: every person I've talked to verbally is voting yes. I've seen some FB hosers that are voting no.

I'm a yes.
Same. Based on what was presented in the AIP, I’m a solid yes as well. Sounds like a solid win-win.
Quote: I bet it’s a stronger pass than that. 90%+
The all voluntary LOA 20-03 passed 50.5% - 49.5%. This one takes $ out of people’s pockets with lower TLV over next 12 months. No way does it see 90%.
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  45  85 
Page 35 of 102
Go to