Time to buy my first pen

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to
Quote: Is there actually such thing as an $800 pen? That’s crazy!
Like a $30,000 watch crazy.
Top pick, Energel, by pentel..(.7)....not to fat or skinny. Cheap enough to not worry about. Dries quick. Multiple colors.

runner up, gelocity by bic.

Free trial pens if you stop at the fbo, wilson air HOU, or fargo jet center, FAR
https://www.montblanc.com/en-us/ball...411797993.html

Here is a beautiful $1,000 pen. If you’ve ever asked the guy your flying with to borrow his pen for the sign in sheet and you have no attention to detail. He was squirming because that pen means a lot to him!
Quote: Pilot G2 .5 or .7mm
best pen.
I buy a pack of these every year and throw them straight into my flight bag. .38 Tip was perfect for logbook during CFI days, but I’m more partial to .5 now for the fragile release paper and my scratch notes. Only problem is the clips are very easy to break.
Quote: I buy a pack of these every year and throw them straight into my flight bag. .38 Tip was perfect for logbook during CFI days, but I’m more partial to .5 now for the fragile release paper and my scratch notes. Only problem is the clips are very easy to break.
Love that .38 tip. Never met a flight log or DMI log box that it could beat it.
I tied one of those cheap bic white barrel pens to my kneeboard about 10 years ago. Thing still writes. Can’t kill it.

I like the Zebra stainless barrel pens. Very durable, cheap, refillable, narrow—fit in pen/pencil pockets (huge for flight suits and jackets).
Pens, meh.

Till you start being concerned about business cards you're just wasting your time...

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY
Quote: I’ve been stealing hotel pens for decades. Think it’s time to have my own pen that isn’t covered in germs and covid.

Any pen lovers out there? Not looking to spend $800 on a Montblanc. Needs to be small and able to write in the logbook well with triple pages.
Just wait until the little bars of soap and the little bottles of shampoo run out ...
Quote: Just wait until the little bars of soap and the little bottles of shampoo run out ...
I have recurring nightmares of running out of little bars of soap. Does anybody know where soap is sold? It has been decades since I bought a big bar.
I haven’t seen a pen in hotel room in months. Felt weird buying a pen, like buying a USA Today.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to