GoJet Growth

Subscribe
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  30 
Page 20 of 32
Go to
Quote: Where did you hear this from? It's not that UA loves SkyWest. They're too big to get rid of, that's all. No one loves SkyWest except SkyWest themselves!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Skywest is a reliable and stable known quantity. They also own all their own airplanes. UA loves them in sense of business purposes. The proof is in the pudding with the UAX fleet allocations and contracts.
Quote: in sense of business purposes.
This is what it comes down to. If business purposes require/allow it, United will ditch Skywest. love has nothing to do with it
Quote: This is what it comes down to. If business purposes require/allow it, United will ditch Skywest
Yes, and well after they’re ditched GoJet, Air Wisc, CommutAir, Mesa, and then Republic.
Quote: Yes, and well after they’re ditched GoJet, Air Wisc, CommutAir, Mesa, and then Republic.
'
I don't disagree, but that's a function of scale rather than "love" for Skywest.
Quote: '
I don't disagree, but that's a function of scale rather than "love" for Skywest.
Yes, you are correct in that argument.
Quote: '
Bull****. UA, Delta, American, and Alaska all love Skywest which is why SW has 500 planes. They are ultra efficient, They have everything planned. They don't even wait for tires to wear out, they replace them when the computer tells them it is time to replace so they will be ready and service won't be interrupted.

They pay their pilots well and incentivize so the pilots won't want a union. No airline has to worry if SW will come through.
Quote: Skywest is a reliable and stable known quantity. They also own all their own airplanes. UA loves them in sense of business purposes. The proof is in the pudding with the UAX fleet allocations and contracts.
Nut entirely true. Skywest operates several Delta owned airplanes. Maybe you’re referring to the United planes?
Quote: Bull****. UA, Delta, American, and Alaska all love Skywest which is why SW has 500 planes. They are ultra efficient, They have everything planned. They don't even wait for tires to wear out, they replace them when the computer tells them it is time to replace so they will be ready and service won't be interrupted.

They pay their pilots well and incentivize so the pilots won't want a union. No airline has to worry if SW will come through.
truth. I used to be anti Skywest, but they have made a believer out of me in recent years. Republic guys claim that Republic is like a major. Skywest is the only regional with “major” status. If there is only one regional left, it will be Skywest.
Quote: Nut entirely true. Skywest operates several Delta owned airplanes. Maybe you’re referring to the United planes?
I’m referring to all their airplanes as mentioned above: UA/DL/AA/AS. It’s not an accident they all use significantly Skywest.
Quote: truth. I used to be anti Skywest, but they have made a believer out of me in recent years. Republic guys claim that Republic is like a major. Skywest is the only regional with “major” status. If there is only one regional left, it will be Skywest.
I wouldn’t go so far as to say Skywest is a major. As far as regionals go they’re the best run which is why they have recurring business. For the record I am not nor have ever been a Skywest pilot.
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  30 
Page 20 of 32
Go to