UPS 2021 Hiring

Subscribe
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28 
Page 18 of 47
Go to
Aside from the usual interview prep services, can anyone please recommend any books they used to prepare for the Hogan test?
Quote: Aside from the usual interview prep services, can anyone please recommend any books they used to prepare for the Hogan test?
I wasn't able to find one, and I looked around a fair bit. That said, the prep from Adam Hughes had me feeling very confident that I would pass (and I did). Not sure how it would have gone otherwise...probably fine, but maybe not.

I realize that this was exactly what you weren't asking for, but I figured I should follow up "no" with *some* information.
For mil folks, how far out are you getting the call (I.e. the first call prior to the Hogan) from your availability date?
Quote: For mil folks, how far out are you getting the call (I.e. the first call prior to the Hogan) from your availability date?
At my date, and not (yet). Sad panda.
Quote: I wasn't able to find one, and I looked around a fair bit. That said, the prep from Adam Hughes had me feeling very confident that I would pass (and I did). Not sure how it would have gone otherwise...probably fine, but maybe not.

I realize that this was exactly what you weren't asking for, but I figured I should follow up "no" with *some* information.
Care to provide any further info on Adam Hughes? I've seen his name mentioned before. His website is pretty minimal, so trying to get a feel for what makes him extra special. Worth going to him if you're already doing the ECIC & RST programs? Thanks for your insight!
Adam’s totally legit. Been doing UPS specific interview prep for years and has helped get a ton of guys on. I’d reach out and ask him what he can provide considering you’re already using ECIC and RST. Even if you double dip it won’t be a waste of your money.

good luck.
Quote: For mil folks, how far out are you getting the call (I.e. the first call prior to the Hogan) from your availability date?
past my date and nothing yet 😢
Would any of you newly separated(ing) military folk mind throwing me a PM with some of your app numbers? Total and PIC, fighter or heavy, if your app is active or inactive, # internal recs and if you've gotten a call. Just trying to come up with some data points.
Quote: Would any of you newly separated(ing) military folk mind throwing me a PM with some of your app numbers? Total and PIC, fighter or heavy, if your app is active or inactive, # internal recs and if you've gotten a call. Just trying to come up with some data points.
RST has all of those stats compiled in much larger data sets than you’ll get from here.
Is the application window closed now?
8  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  28 
Page 18 of 47
Go to