Whistle blower Karlean Pettit

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  33 
Page 23 of 41
Go to
Quote: He's being sarcastic.
Maybe, but we do have pilots with out college degrees here. I have flown with a pilot that does not have a college degree He came here via the flow in 2015ish Godd good and good pilot
Quote: Maybe, but we do have pilots with out college degrees here. I have flown with a pilot that does not have a college degree He came here via the flow in 2015ish Godd good and good pilot
FWIW, Chuck Yeager became a reasonably competent pilot with only a high school education.
Quote: He just felt the need to go opposite to the assumption that he had a college education. Arguing again, just because he couldn’t help it.
Just trolling as usual. This is what happens to a person without much to do.
Quote: Why is she in uniform selling her novels in uniform? That doesn’t sound ethical.
She'll settle for $30 million. It's been her play since day one.
Check out the most recent LAX Council 16 newsletter. They are "demanding" that Steve Dickson, Jim Graham, and the other dude (forgot his name) resign.

While I'm not opining on the particulars of this case, that LEC letter only brought to my mind the adage of being careful not to believe your own press releases.
Quote: Check out the most recent LAX Council 16 newsletter. They are "demanding" that Steve Dickson, Jim Graham, and the other dude (forgot his name) resign.

While I'm not opining on the particulars of this case, that LEC letter only brought to my mind the adage of being careful not to believe your own press releases.
16 left the reservation a while ago......
How do you view other council’s updates? When I use the ALPA app it only shows my council’s stuff.

Thanks.
Quote: How do you view other council’s updates? When I use the ALPA app it only shows my council’s stuff.

Thanks.
It's all in Aerodocs
Quote: FWIW, Chuck Yeager became a reasonably competent pilot with only a high school education.
He also started as a E-1 Private. By the end of his career, he was an O-7 Brigadier General.
Quote: It's all in Aerodocs
Thanks Herk.
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  33 
Page 23 of 41
Go to