Bankruptcy

Subscribe
View Poll Results: Will AA declare bankruptcy?
Yes
70.65%
No
29.35%
Voters: 310. You may not vote on this poll
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111 
Page 11 of 153
Go to
Congress just found out what we all know. Not all cops are there to protect you. Hopefully make new laws to hold em more accountable.
Bankruptcy? Not a bad idea to finally put this thing out of it’s misery.

Then, hopefully AA guys will be afforded the same opportunity the TWA guys were if they actually get bought.
Quote: that gets me out of jury duty every time during voir dire. Last time I raised my hand because we were asked who would believe the police officer over the defendant. Yeah, I will most of the time. Especially when he had a criminal record. Just how I was raised, if you were raised differently that’s cool too.
Look at Cargo's videos, and that's just scratching the surface. Imagine a cop treating you like that during a routine traffic stop for going 6 over. Hypothetically, what would stop them from doing that?

A body cam incriminates cops who do stuff they shouldn't be doing. It can also indemnify them and ensure we're spending taxpayer dollars on people who should actually be in jail. If a cop can pick a fight with someone, throw them in jail, then write whatever they want in the report, that's a short circuit of the entire Constitution. I don't trust them at their word if there's an objective way to record everything on their shoulder and they chose not to turn it on.

Also, I know a few guys who've had really messed up run ins with the law, including a guy whose a lawyer, two AF pilots, an AF Security Forces officer, an AF aero engineer, and another guy who was a retired lawyer. I saw a couple of them firsthand, and there was nothing professional about it. I'd say it was like a third world country, but at least over there you can just give them $100 to **** off.
Quote: Bankruptcy? Not a bad idea to finally put this thing out of it’s misery.

Then, hopefully AA guys will be afforded the same opportunity the TWA guys were if they actually get bought.
Yes, because the THOUSANDS of pilots at AA that had nothing to do with that little debacle definitely deserve that.

Your attitude is why we didn’t get any meaningful furlough mitigation while the entirety of the rest of the industry at our level did.
Quote: Bankruptcy? Not a bad idea to finally put this thing out of it’s misery.

I agree, bring it out back and get it over with.
Quote: Yes, because the THOUSANDS of pilots at AA that had nothing to do with that little debacle definitely deserve that.
Well that’s to bad, looks like they better get those apps updated.
And there ya go...
Finessed has a major beef with AA pilots past and present - enough so that he or she wishes the company's demise.

Who could've guessed?
Quote: Well that’s to bad, looks like they better get those apps updated.
Lmfao you’re such a troll....
Quote: Well that’s to bad, looks like they better get those apps updated.
We aren’t terribly safe over here at DL either. Turns out spending billions on foreign airlines at record high prices might not haven been the best use of our $$$. If AA falls, I believe DL would be the next domino to fall.
Quote: This is spot on. The debtors and the company are pretty much those in charge, to work it out amongst themselves. The judge just basically sits back and lets it happen, only getting involved like a football referee does. If someone commits roughing the passer, the judge will get involved.
Yup but the judge goes blind if it's unnecessary roughness against the employees of the company.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111 
Page 11 of 153
Go to