Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
173  223  263  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  283  323  373 
Page 273 of 397
Go to
Quote: Just keepin' it real, but the bottom of the list has no more people below them than they did pre-pandemic. And a not-insignificant percentage of those 1800 were to be retiring in the intervening 14 months.
If you are prioritizing 22 over 1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 23, 25 and 26 then all I can say is I strongly disagree.
Quote: What training do I need if it’s been 13 months since my last CQ? I’m going back to the Airbus from the 717 and it’s been over a year.
Check out ALPA Training Alert 20-02

https://www.alpa.org/dal/-/media/DAL...date-20-02.pdf
Estimates training dates are posted.
Quote: Estimates training dates are posted.
Quote: Estimates training dates are posted.
Are you talking about the projected training and conversion list?
Quote: Are you talking about the projected training and conversion list?
yes
I'm sure this is too good to be true, but can anyone tell what's going on.

My training month was june, but it appeared to be late june assuming reverse seniority. June still has no training dates. If they were moving me to july, i would expect to be on that newest projected training but I wasn't there.

Is there some timeframe they let me know, "hey stupid class is coming in july" or did i win the lottery and now I'm just sailing on easy street until they figure out what happened?
Quote: I'm sure this is too good to be true, but can anyone tell what's going on.

My training month was june, but it appeared to be late june assuming reverse seniority. June still has no training dates. If they were moving me to july, i would expect to be on that newest projected training but I wasn't there.

Is there some timeframe they let me know, "hey stupid class is coming in july" or did i win the lottery and now I'm just sailing on easy street until they figure out what happened?
I didn't see any training dates updated on this, only people who were awarded something different on the last AE. As far as your notification it's 30 days for your first bid back if you were an affected pilot. There are people with July projections who got June. I'd say by hearing about a large majority of people getting assigned June, a lot of us will probably be covered in July.
Quote: I didn't see any training dates updated on this, only people who were awarded something different on the last AE. As far as your notification it's 30 days for your first bid back if you were an affected pilot. There are people with July projections who got June. I'd say by hearing about a large majority of people getting assigned June, a lot of us will probably be covered in July.
ok dokey. I'll hang tight and cash them checks.
I Just got an email with my training schedule for DTW330B starting May 24th. My projected training was June. It this legit?
173  223  263  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  283  323  373 
Page 273 of 397
Go to