[777] loses cowling on departure from DEN

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to
Quote: You just don’t like Delta pilots do you? You’ve got time for a few more, take your time and make them count.

I think most of us can agree that “did you run the QRH” comment made by a delta pilot was pretty spot on to how we all think delta pilots view us.
Quote: Duuuude.... that's some goooood -----
There were some hardcore users, usually heroic addicts, who would inject themselves with kerosene/jet fuel. This was a fad that was going around those circles maybe 30 years ago.
Well done.
Three years and one week ago............

Quote: There were some hardcore users, usually heroic addicts, who would inject themselves with kerosene/jet fuel. This was a fad that was going around those circles maybe 30 years ago.
What on Earth does this have to do with an engine failure. Nobody on Earth has ever gotten high from injecting kerosene. You will die.
As an outsider looking in, hats off to the crew in front and back. Looks like they did a great job.
I gotta wonder too, with the drag from the missing cowl, how much more power was needed vs just flying with a simple flameout?
Quote: I think most of us can agree that “did you run the QRH” comment made by a delta pilot was pretty spot on to how we all think delta pilots view us.

besides cats, dogs, and Chewbacca on guard... since that event I’ve also heard “did you run the qrh”?

classic
Looked like a triple to me.
Quote: I think most of us can agree that “did you run the QRH” comment made by a delta pilot was pretty spot on to how we all think delta pilots view us.
Agreed. I have a long list of amusing encounters.

Curious ... does Sporty’s still sell the video “How an Airline Pilot Should Look and Act”?

That guy was similar to many of their other effing tools but the video made for great laughter while having some drinks.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to