Spirit Airlines Training

Subscribe
34  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  54 
Page 44 of 81
Go to
How difficult is it to go from the CRJ to the Airbus?

I'm feeling good about memory items, limitations, and flows for my 10/24 classs. Once I'm 100% on these items what resources would folks at NK recommend to get familiar with systems (I'm still waiting to get into LMS) I'm going to read through the AOM but I'm basically a caveman and I'm looking for something to supplement the manuals.
Quote: How difficult is it to go from the CRJ to the Airbus?

I'm feeling good about memory items, limitations, and flows for my 10/24 classs. Once I'm 100% on these items what resources would folks at NK recommend to get familiar with systems (I'm still waiting to get into LMS) I'm going to read through the AOM but I'm basically a caveman and I'm looking for something to supplement the manuals.
Easy transition - the training rewards people who come prepared with flows limitations and memory items. You will do great. Just do everything else as they tell you to and when they tell you to. Everyone is rooting for your success.

See you in class!

It’s a plane, and systems are like any other.

Except AutoFlight. When you get to systems training read this one first. Then read it again. Then ask a whole ton of questions about it with your instructors. Then study it some more. Everything else the airplane does is what other airplanes do. This plane is all about understanding the autoflight system and interpreting the FMA.

You’ll get there.
If I have no preference for which base to live in, which bases should I be taking?

Which bases have the best flying/best roster? Cheapest to live in etc.

make sure you know class G cloud clearance requirements. Service volumes of all types of VOR’s. There will also be a quiz over Morse code letters and you will have a scenario where you will have to calculate your %MAC for a particular flight.
How does it work for getting a relief line after IOE? Is it just for the rest of the month, or do you get an additional month or two?
Quote: How does it work for getting a relief line after IOE? Is it just for the rest of the month, or do you get an additional month or two?
It depends. The monthly bid closes on the 12th. The ideal way to do it would be to finish on the 13th, so you essentially get a month and a half.
Quote: It depends. The monthly bid closes on the 12th. The ideal way to do it would be to finish on the 13th, so you essentially get a month and a half.
12th? Is that for your October schedules?
Quote: 12th? Is that for your October schedules?
Are you in training right now? Read the resources that are provided to you. All of this is explained.
34  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  54 
Page 44 of 81
Go to