Planesense

Subscribe
97  147  187  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  207  247  297 
Page 197 of 299
Go to
Quote: Thank you. It won't work. I live the the ATL area.
The full time schedule is 8 on 6 off and there is a base at PDK. So if you don't mind being a full time Captain you can still get hired as a DEC based at PDK and who knows they may eventually extend the part time program to other bases
Quote: Thank you. It won't work. I live the the ATL area.
Same for me in Chicago. If it were home based I'd be all over it for the next 30 years

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Part time
Thanks, I might have to do that. I'm way too active to just sit during retirement.
Quote: Thanks, I might have to do that. I'm way too active to just sit during retirement.
Quest diagnostics has a base in LZU that may be of interest to you
Quote: are you only looking at the big name places? Im sure there are plenty of smaller ops that would love to have you. From my experience most of those smaller ops pay better and have less overnights.
Base, training, schedule.
Pilot Position
Yes, Thank you. I will look at Quest. It is still a full time position but home every day. The wife will like that. I just cannot understand why they don't like to be alone for 8 days straight...LOL
Quote: Yes, Thank you. I will look at Quest. It is still a full time position but home every day. The wife will like that. I just cannot understand why they don't like to be alone for 8 days straight...LOL
Because she’d miss your manly studliness.
Quote: Because she’d miss your manly studliness.
Or as Gillette Razors would say, his “toxic masculinity”....
Can anyone tell me how long they had to wait from receiving an acceptance letter to being scheduled for the IGS?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Been pretty quiet here for awhile. What’s the latest about PlaneSense? Anyone have any new information?
97  147  187  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  207  247  297 
Page 197 of 299
Go to